View Full Version : Cannot enter lots!
14th Mar 2006, 02:38 AM
All of a sudden, I cannot enter any lot in my neighborhood. I re-installed my game recently, and put a bunch of new downloads on it. I checked them all, and deleted all possibly bad files. I have no clue what could be wrong. It loads fine and doesn't lag until you try and enter a lot. It just freezes on the loading screen. CAS works great. -shrugs- What's the problem? :gonemad:
14th Mar 2006, 03:54 AM
1. download the newest SimPE 0.56 (released today)
2. install and open it.
3. go to Tools > Scan Folders...
4. on the top, go to "Download Folder"
5. down to the left click "Scanner Settings"
6. make sure the University-Ready Scanner is checked *THIS IS IMPORTANT
7. click SCAN and wait for it to do it's stuff.
8. when it's done, click on "Ready?"
9. highlight all the files that are "INDETERMINED" and disable them by unchecking the "enabled" box on the bottom right.
10. wait for it to finish. close SimPE and start your game. you should be able to play the game without any error and be able to enter any lot now.
try it, it worked for me. hope it'll work for you =\
14th Mar 2006, 03:32 PM
You could also use the clean installer to scan for hacks, or just sort your downloads files by date and remove the most recently added files.
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.