PDA

View Full Version : Problem with EPs

DaMan_n91
20th Mar 2008, 9:49 PM
Hi all

Now Clean and simple this is a EP problem I have I played the game I got Uni and NL all worked fine then I had to reformat my computer-after a fresh reinstall of all I reinstalled Uni and NL, all goes well but after the confirmation of the updater that all it's good I put the 1st CD in after that the please w8 box remains on the desktop.Don't know why the game wont load(usually after the insert dialog box-right ?) actually both of them, I got me Glamor life EP all went well np there
then I got me freetime all went well but EP7(freetime) only detects the Glamour life EP only. Thx again for the time and effort of reading my post and hopefully getting close to a solution, my platform is WinXP Unlimited(the attended version)
my processor is a AMD 2200+ 1.50Ghz now with the RAM I have 768Mb of RAM, I currently have a medium video card a nVidia fx5200 theres no problem I can play the game and it works pretty good I think I reinstalled the EPs more than 2 times
Thx again.

JLonier
21st Mar 2008, 9:33 AM
Hmm, I'm not sure if this is a launcher problem or not. If it is this (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=248218) link will help. Otherwise hang tight for someone else to come along with a better idea. :)

DaMan_n91
21st Mar 2008, 5:09 PM
Thx very much just logged in- looking on the link right now thx