View Full Version : Your favourite sites/creators for walls/floors/build content...
17th Jun 2007, 3:14 PM
Who makes your favourite walls and floors? Who made that set of fences you just can't live without? List your favourites here!
23rd Jun 2007, 2:48 AM
Aww, look at this poor neglected thread! I love JLonier's walls over at MTS2. Especially those Pebble Dash ones.
25th Jun 2007, 5:24 PM
www.downtown-sims.com - some very nice walls
Fijantra (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/fjiantra) at MTS2 - beautiful contemporary floral wallpapers
Bruno (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/download.php?f=380&u=11431) at MTS2 has some modern damask wallpapers too
House & Home Collection (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/download.php?f=380&showType=1&u=488550) at MTS2 -plain walls in elegant subtle shades
28th Jun 2007, 10:56 PM
Kittyispretty69 (http://modthesims2.com/download.php?f=380&showType=2&u=152242) @ MTS2 has the best floors and walls i have ever seen. i only use her stuff these days. everything is so detailed and it never looks 'blocky' or seamed. check her out if you haven't already!
http://www.holysimoly.com/ - I'm addicted to their polished wood floors and plaster walls
13th Aug 2007, 1:46 AM
My favorite floors of all time are Darqstar's Chaktekok floor.
13th Aug 2007, 1:56 AM
kittyispretty69 at MTS2 is one of my favs for walls and floors!
also, i like alot of the floors and walls from reflexsims... they are very rich looking :)
24th Nov 2007, 1:33 PM
Flipchick74- his walls are modern and funky :).
Nephilis1- Simple walls, simple colors are great. All can be found on mts2)
24th Nov 2007, 1:56 PM
This site has one of the cutest walls and floors! :)
24th Nov 2007, 2:15 PM
Mmmm for walls and floors, Komosims (http://www.komosims.net/) is my absolute favourite. n__n
My windows and doors are almost all by Windkeeper on TSR... lol :3
And of course good old MTS2 for loads of my build content! (can't name any exact creators, I usually just use search feature and download whatever cool stuff I see xD).
27th Nov 2007, 10:51 PM
Apart from the wonderful HolySimoly (http://www.holysimoly.com), Beosboxboy (http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=473) and Olemantiker (http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=11419) (both insimenator.net), and Marina (http://www.marinasims.net/sims2.html), most everything I use is from mts2:
- pixelhate! (http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=26277) Everything! (with Banksy on top!)
- the indispensable crocobaurian stairs (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=233769): Maxis-matching, open underneath, muchly needed *normal* stairs,
- these (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=53159) and these (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=221958) stairs (Recolourable deck stairs by Numenor and Reyn, respectively),
- MaryLou (http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=53719)'s countless fixes and door/window expansion sets as well as her mini lots (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=195469),
- frillen's incredibly useful in-game objects collection (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131127),
- the BaseGameStarter (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=107015) (more Numenor),
- my favourite fence (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=113952) (naschev),
- larsson's maxis matching sidings (http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?f=380&u=114056),
- the CoverUpSlope fence (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=242420) (d_unit) -- great for small lots with basements,
- Reyn's porch set (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=244186),
- frillen's really invisible floor tiles (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=253468)
Some more non-mts2 goodies: frillen's invisible driveway (http://www.sims2you.dk/downloads.asp?emne=objectsbuild&kat=4&sorter=nyeste) (3k!), this pediment (http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=394) (nectere), this window recolour (http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=930760&postcount=9) (corvidophile), and the Ceiling Rim (http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/other10.htm) from 4esf.
I lost the battle with my DL folder a long time ago. Thank you =)
27th Nov 2007, 11:16 PM
Whoever it was that made the Behr paints and MTS2. Those are the most used walls in my game.
Edit: It's Nephilis (http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/Nephilis1)
27th Nov 2007, 11:41 PM
i 99.9 % of time use Windkeepers doors/windows. I love holysimoly walls! I also have been really attached to the walls and floors sets of Lianaa @ TSRhttp://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Lianaa/downloads/sims2/sets/wallfloor/page3in137items/
and for tile sets I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Spunkys @ Binessimsrevuehttp://www.binessimsrevue.de/
28th Nov 2007, 8:35 PM
My favorites (the one's that haven't been mentioned yet):
I absolutely love these (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249757) Retro walls by La_exotique, I use them all the time.
seren (http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?f=380&showType=2&u=727130&feat=1&typenormal=1&typefeatured=1&typepicked=1) makes amazing walls.
LAILA7 (http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?tag=&go=Go&f=38&showType=2&gameOrig=1&gameUni=1&gameNL=1&gameOFB=1&gamePets=1&gameSeasons=1&gameBV=1&gameFFS=1&gameGLS=1&gameHMS=1&filter=0&typenormal=1&typepicked=1&typefeatured=1&username=LAILA7&csort=0) at mts2 has a very nice collection of plain textured walls.
And lasciel made Squidfingers (http://www.phasmaticsims.com/build.html) walls, I'm so excited!
5th Dec 2008, 5:02 PM
Phoenix Phaerie at TSR.
31st Dec 2010, 6:04 AM
One of the best sites for kitchen/laundry room wallpapers Is http://www.sterlingsims2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1179&sid=f455427f00c36f0490a3b223c211992a
That is all. :anime:
21st Jan 2011, 5:02 AM
for the longest time theblist.com/index2.html (http://theblist.com/index2.html)
who doesn't love compilations?
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.