View Full Version : Vacation Community Lots
28th Sep 2009, 12:09 PM
I recently started making a custom island vacation and everything was going fine until i decided to test it.
The hotel(s) work fine but the only problem is my sims can't visit the community lots. What might the problem be?
28th Sep 2009, 2:33 PM
What happens when you try?
28th Sep 2009, 4:32 PM
Nothing,cause I don't have the "walk to lot" option on my sim,neither the visit lot option on the phone
28th Sep 2009, 7:44 PM
* Does the custom island vacation neighborhood have community lots or more than one hotel? (I know, it's a stupid question. But let's start with the stupid and work our way to the Game Problem FAQ (http://linna.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Game_Problem).)
* Does the "walk to lot" option work in the home neighborhood?
* If you attach a default vacation hood to the same home neighborhood, does the "walk to lot" option work there? (Back up your game (http://linna.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Back_Ups) before testing this. You don't want to have extra character files clogging up your real game, so create a backup you can revert to once the problem has been resolved.)
28th Sep 2009, 10:14 PM
* Well,the first hotel is on a beach lot and the other is in the inside part of the island,wanted to make a difference :] The community lots are smth I thought an island should have,like beaches,a pirate cave,a volcano,an aztec temple etc etc.They all have the community phone/trash bin so I don't suppose that's the problem
* Haven't tried yet,but from my previous experience it does.Last time I input all 3 default vacation hoods + some custom Transilvania crap I never finished,and in the default hoods I used both phone and walk-to-lot option to visit community lots.
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.