PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way of removing any or all npc's from a neighbourhood? just want a world of self created sims

cudar7
9th Jan 2011, 8:48 PM
Is there a way of removing any or all npc's from a neighbourhood? just want a world of self created sims. can anybody help with this

acid_paradox
13th Jan 2011, 3:32 AM
Twallan's Overwatch or Story Progression mods. Use Overwatch if it's an existing save, story progression if it is a new one. Both give you the option to delete all townies and such. Here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0 :up:

rian90
13th Jan 2011, 4:54 AM
Even with Twallan's mod the NPCs will come back. You can get rid of the inactives though but the NPCs like maids, repairman, paperboy/girl, etc. will return. Any bar or cash register will spawn NPCs. The best you can do is edit them.

ne14gzus93
17th Jan 2011, 9:28 AM
I tried making a whole town of just nothing but self made sims, actually, I was trying to make an "Adam and Eve" and completely populate the town myself. But I soon realized that their where townies popping up everywhere. So yea, I just edited them with Twallan's Master Controller how I wanted them to be. :/

brillo_pad
17th Jan 2011, 5:53 PM
I use Twallan's things to edit people up, but they keep fucking off somewhere else, usually dress inappropriate. I made a place to buy food in a swimming pool in bridgeport, so I made the girl that was there look tanned and fit, like she gets lots of free swims. Then I saw her in the Plasma 501 or somewhere like that.

:faceslap:

Also, how do you get playable sims to get off of the registers with their celebrity status.. I've got Jupiter Belle as a Book Merchant in the library. (P.S. I know about Twallan's register Mod, I tried it but my game was soo slow with it.)