View Full Version : Hi!
11th Dec 2011, 10:11 AM
Hi! I'm Bianca and I'm from ehm... Italy *facepalm*.
I like The Sims but I prefer creating clothes and sims instead of playing. I hope to post some creations too!
I'm very interested in learning new things, especially how to create objects to decorate houses.
I hope to be welcome (:
11th Dec 2011, 10:21 AM
Hi BlackFuchsia! I like your username and your real name too. It's interesting how they contain opposite concepts (black and white). Why the facepalm? Isn't it ok to be from Italy? I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. Do you like to create for Sims 2 or 3?
11th Dec 2011, 11:44 AM
Er, what happened with Italy?
Hello, welcome to MTS. Like the last triple x in your username. Hope to see your creations soon! Be ready to face the (bloody) moderation time (simsample slapped me). :lol:
11th Dec 2011, 3:58 PM
*simsample slaps Bean again* ;)
Hi Bianca, welcome to the site!
I hope you manage to find our create tutorials okay, just click the Create button at the top! :)
11th Dec 2011, 9:09 PM
Hey hey! Welcome to MTS! Hehehe happens the same to me, the percentage I acually play with The Sims is like a 1% and the other 99% I'm creating mostly houses and some sims or stuff for them ;D I hope you have a lovely stay ^^
14th Dec 2011, 3:08 PM
Thank you all for the welcome! <3
Coming from Italy is a total shame with all that happens in my country nowadays... it's better if you don't know it! ahahah (:
I create stuff only for The Sims 2 because I don't like TS3 very much, I'm going to upload something in a few days and I hope you'll like it (:
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.