PDA

View Full Version : Mod to hide premade CAS sims

amc462000
5th Feb 2012, 11:39 PM
I want to hide all the premade sims templates that comes with the game in CAS and only show the player-made ones. Would there be such a mod available anywhere?

Engram
6th Feb 2012, 2:31 AM
Awesomemod has this option, which you can turn on using the config. Or you can click on the icon that hides the premades, no mod required.

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/Engram_au2/CAS.jpg

amc462000
6th Feb 2012, 2:47 AM
Thank you. Awesome mod never works right for me with Master Controller (which I prefer) even though many people say they have no problems with it. I was hoping for something that would hide the game-made sims so they don't even load up. With pets, it takes a long time for sims to load when in CAS since it loads both genders, all ages and all sims, including animals and CC sims, at the same time.

Rockerduck
8th Jul 2012, 10:29 AM
Sorry for dragging this thread out of the dump, but I'm looking for the same kind of mod. I am aware of AwesomeMod's capability to do that, however I don't want to use Awesome in my game right now. I'd name my first born child after the person who creates such a stand-alone mod!

Also, *WHY* can't EA include a nifty mouse-over display of a binned Sim's name? Is it too much to ask to not have to load a Sim every time you want to know who it even is? *sighs* Sim Bin, I loathe thy clutter.

*mutters to self* I think I'll just start to replace my Sims' thumbnails with something bright and garish that spells out their name if they're keepers so I don't have to load several different versions (aka WIP saves while creating them as we all know CAS is prone to crash or freeze every now and then) just to figure out which is the most recent.

Studio954
8th Jul 2012, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=*mutters to self* I think I'll just start to replace my Sims' thumbnails with something bright and garish that spells out their name if they're keepers so I don't have to load several different versions (aka WIP saves while creating them as we all know CAS is prone to crash or freeze every now and then) just to figure out which is the most recent.[/QUOTE]

:blink: There's a way to do that? PLEASE, someone, tell me how! I'd be eternally grateful if I could make my bin less of a scavenger hunt! :rolleyes: