PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a World.

Nintendo277
6th Feb 2012, 10:05 PM
I'm looking for a world that is already completed. I want it already have all of the community lots up to the most recent expansion (Pets) already placed. I don't care if it's populated or not, because the game will fill in empty spaces (sorta).
It doesn't have to be small, but I don't want a huge world where it takes my sims 2-3 hours to drive to work.

I tried looking at the Sims3.com, but it doesn't provide enough information on the worlds to know what I'm downloading. Can someone point me to a couple worlds that I might like?

Thank you so much.

Nintendo277
6th Feb 2012, 10:13 PM
I'm looking for a world that is already completed. I want it already have all of the community lots up to the most recent expansion (Pets) already placed. I don't care if it's populated or not, because the game will fill in empty spaces (sorta).
It doesn't have to be small, but I don't want a huge world where it takes my sims 2-3 hours to drive to work.

I tried looking at the Sims3.com, but it doesn't provide enough information on the worlds to know what I'm downloading. Can someone point me to a couple worlds that I might like?

Thank you so much.

Sorry, I didn't notice the thread on the same subject. I'm currently checking out customsims3.com.