PDA

View Full Version : modular runner rug patterns (Sims 3 edition)

Train_guy
11th Feb 2012, 8:46 PM
Does anyone know where to find some modular runner rug patterns for the Sims 3?

Like inward & outward corners, middles, left & right sides, and ends?

If so, please provide a link or two!

Good Luck!

Nysha
11th Feb 2012, 9:04 PM
Ok, wait - are you after rugs? Or patterns?
If the latter, wouldn't floor overlays be better, so you could place them on top of any pattern?

Train_guy
11th Feb 2012, 10:28 PM
Ok, wait - are you after rugs? Or patterns?
If the latter, wouldn't floor overlays be better, so you could place them on top of any pattern?

It is a set of patterns that has the pieces described in this thread and should be found in the carpeting & rugs patterns category in-game!

get the picture now?

Pepperbutt
12th Feb 2012, 12:30 AM
I hope someone punches you in the face for your attitude. And breaks your nose. And your bones puncture your brain.

You're not being very specific. Do you want the actual pattern, or the floor tiles made WITH the pattern? Learn to be specific, it'll help you in life. So would a nicer attitude.

Train_guy
12th Feb 2012, 12:36 AM
I hope someone punches you in the face for your attitude. And breaks your nose. And your bones puncture your brain.

You're not being very specific. Do you want the actual pattern, or the floor tiles made WITH the pattern? Learn to be specific, it'll help you in life. So would a nicer attitude.

It is the actual patterns!

Pepperbutt
12th Feb 2012, 12:45 AM
Well, what do you want them to look like? Since I'm getting the feeling you'll whine if they aren't specific enough (as in, if they have floral designs which you don't want), and you never specified anything else, aside from corners and sides.

Train_guy
12th Feb 2012, 3:53 PM
Well, what do you want them to look like? Since I'm getting the feeling you'll whine if they aren't specific enough (as in, if they have floral designs which you don't want), and you never specified anything else, aside from corners and sides.

well, I did mention ends & middles too, but if you want some patterns, here you go:
http://www.rugmarthouston.com/images/runners-roll-runners-rugs-small-thumbnail/runners-roll-runners-rugs-small-thumbnail-14.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/372/showfinalproof.jpg

Also, can they be made recolorable?

amc462000
12th Feb 2012, 6:06 PM
runner to recolor but not modular : http://www.akisima.de/blog/?p=1173

I do not think there is such a thing that you are asking. What makes you think there is? Unless you are describing carpet flooring squares used in building mode.

Train_guy
12th Feb 2012, 8:26 PM
runner to recolor but not modular : http://www.akisima.de/blog/?p=1173

I do not think there is such a thing that you are asking. What makes you think there is? Unless you are describing carpet flooring squares used in building mode.

Maybe the pieces that I was asking about are supposed to be made out of carpet flooring squares used in build mode!

Birdflight
12th Feb 2012, 9:40 PM
what is it with you and managing to get on everyones nerves? a little courtesy goes a long way you know- a please and a thankyou occasionally dont go amiss.

anyway, there are none available at the moment. i am currently working on a tile set for victorian halls similar to what you are asking for, and i did very thourough checks of most cc sites. your just gonna have to wait, make do and hope :bunny:

Train_guy
12th Feb 2012, 9:49 PM
what is it with you and managing to get on everyones nerves? a little courtesy goes a long way you know- a please and a thankyou occasionally dont go amiss.

anyway, there are none available at the moment. i am currently working on a tile set for victorian halls similar to what you are asking for, and i did very thourough checks of most cc sites. your just gonna have to wait, make do and hope :bunny:

I wonder when this set that you're working on will be finished?

Birdflight
13th Feb 2012, 12:12 PM
probably not for weeks- ive only managed to do one tile as of yet

Train_guy
13th Feb 2012, 4:11 PM
probably not for weeks- ive only managed to do one tile as of yet

That question that I asked you was just out of curiosity!

Get the idea now?

Birdflight
13th Feb 2012, 5:13 PM
:blink: woah! hold up- i answered your wcif, then you asked me a question so i replied? what did you expect me to do other than answer it? :(

Train_guy
13th Feb 2012, 5:18 PM
:blink: woah! hold up- i answered your wcif, then you asked me a question so i replied? what did you expect me to do other than answer it? :(

Sorry about that!

Really!

Oh btw, you mentioned something about Victorian tiles, right?

If so, I LOVE Victorian things, especially outfits, architecture, furnishings, and decor, even if it's an antique-style reproduction (the kind that looks like an antique, but it's a modern piece of something inspired by that era, and made for today's way of living)!

Ya know?

Oh, uh, one more thing, do you have a preview picture of the tile set that you mentioned?