PDA

View Full Version : WCIF these mods?

Bluna The Sims
12th Feb 2012, 12:27 AM
I was out of there for a while after taking a scold for post too much topics.I learned my lesson.-----------------------------------------------------
So...Now,I need a mod to cancel actions,which can't be cancelled,like don't go to home autonomously after give birth(I put beds and cribs out of the hospital,to babies and mothers can nap),and scold teens (grrrrrrrrrrr It's so boring can't cancel),and can relax on the bed on labour (I downloaded poses for childibirth!).Unblock the "scold" action,to my sim can decide when your children deserves it!

Pepperbutt
12th Feb 2012, 12:32 AM
I think a core-mod, like Awesome, would help with those. Uhm. Hm. Have you tried resetting the sim when they're like, scolding? That might make it stop.

Bluna The Sims
13th Feb 2012, 2:00 PM
Hm...Awesome? I've Master Controller,I think must be not compatible.Resetsim,I don't remember certainly,but I guess I tried once...did not work :(
Thank you for pay attention on my topic!
And...if not asking too much...I :alarm: need :alarm: a fake pregnant belly for YA/Adult sims(if works with teens and elders,is good!)
And wedding poses... To my stories...
Excuse me any annoyance...

HystericalParoxysm
13th Feb 2012, 2:01 PM
Awesomemod and Master Controller are compatible and work fine together. If you're having an issue with them together, it's probably due to either not having your game patched, or not having a current version of the mods.

Bluna The Sims
13th Feb 2012, 2:06 PM
Really? My game is fully patched.I'll install Awesome mod,please,give me the link to download. And the wedding poses,I seacherd,I find.But...the fake pregnant belly I'm not finding...please help help help

HystericalParoxysm
13th Feb 2012, 2:18 PM
The very first result on a Google search for "awesomemod" is the correct one.

Bluna The Sims
13th Feb 2012, 6:28 PM
Thank you.And the fake pregnant belly? Anyone? I need it so much!!

amc462000
13th Feb 2012, 8:57 PM
this slider might make the belly look pregnant: http://www.modthesims.info/d/404608

Bluna The Sims
14th Feb 2012, 7:53 PM
Thank you for try help...but was deformed,not look as pregnant...