PDA

View Full Version : Mod to change:Ask if single interaction to friendly?

kewpie
14th Feb 2012, 2:47 PM
Is there a mod that moves "Ask if single" from romantic to friendly interactions?

There are a number of reasons I would find this useful. Usually, when I want my sim to ask this question, its out of curiosity and not out of romantic interest. I don't think my sim's spouse or the NPC spouse should get insulted and bent out of shape for asking the question. When I currently ask, the sims will act like my sim just started putting the moves on the NPC.

I also think that it's perfectly appropriate for teens to ask adults and adults to ask teens if a sim is single. When "Ask if single" is a romantic interaction, this isn't possible. I also think because it's a question asking for information, children should be able to ask it. When I was a teacher in an elementary school, my students were constantly asking me if I were married and who my husband was. I don't think they were hitting on me.

--
Side question, but related.. is there any mod that helps you sort out the family trees of NPC sims by asking them if they have children? In the past, I've gotten a nasty surprise when I've married an NPC into the family and I discover that he/she is a single parent with 1 - 3 children and they are all coming to move in with my sim. You'd think the NPC would have mentioned that before they got married.

Bluna The Sims
14th Feb 2012, 6:55 PM
I use it to ask if single friendly : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=366270
To ask if they have children,sorry,I don't know,I'm interested too.

amc462000
14th Feb 2012, 8:32 PM
If you use master controller you can look at their family tree.

Bluna The Sims
14th Feb 2012, 10:05 PM
If you use master controller you can look at their family tree.
Yes,is an option...