PDA

View Full Version : I'm like upset :(

lillydachic
12th May 2012, 2:57 AM
No one not one person has made a true TRUE Scene hair. http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m518/AprilCupcakeBunny/2012-05-02153450.jpg
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/kassidiechaos/Kassidiechaos/pinkkkk/322163_236772129691976_100000775738898_561337_6889649_o.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee448/haddleyhazard/628ded2f.jpg

I think people should try to make these type of Scene stuff and not make the hair go through the females chest -.-

Just Saying :p

Fivey
12th May 2012, 3:14 AM
That's nice.

Try Garden of Shadows.

Everything there screams angst.

EDIT: Wait, I thought Scene kids went out of style like a year ago? Aren't teenagers switching to the Hipster style?

lillydachic
12th May 2012, 3:30 AM
That's nice.

Try Garden of Shadows.

Everything there screams angst.

EDIT: Wait, I thought Scene kids went out of style like a year ago? Aren't teenagers switching to the Hipster style?

nope scene is still alive

sweetbaby160
12th May 2012, 3:40 AM
you could also have a look thru this: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557 the WCIF section, there is a phenomenal Hair Gallery that you could spend hours going thru...there is also a list of creaters who are willing to take requests (as long as you don't nag them) or like Fivey said try GOS: http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?board=42.0 they do have quite a few of the "scene" hair styles for females & males, plus some fab clothing to go with.

Aegagropilon
12th May 2012, 3:44 AM
You can try learning how to recolor and alpha-edit hair yourself -- that way you could have the choppy, streaked, dipped, etc. hair you want for your sims exactly how you want it :)

(I'm trying to learn how to recolor hair, but I'm hampered by the embarrassing fact that I absolutely cannot seem to figure out Photoshop and therefore can't use the Pooklet color actions).

lazzybum
12th May 2012, 3:45 AM
I wonder if anyone ever made this TRUEST form of scene hair

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/124/806/scenewolftemplate.JPG?1305846578

Anyways, yes Garden of Shadow is the place to be. But I've noticed lately, the last year or two, its not really as "alternative" as they once were. I'm sure theres alot of old stuff that would work.

AlexandraSpears
12th May 2012, 3:53 AM
What exactly is "scene"? :lol:

(I'm 39, so yeah, I'm up there.)

joandsarah77
12th May 2012, 3:57 AM
No idea... but I'm even older. *shakes walking stick* I thought it said scream hair at first. :lol:

labellavienna
12th May 2012, 4:26 AM
Great....more of my-daddy-doesn't-love-me hair...totally original and unique in the Sims 2 universe. ::rolls eyes::

InesMarie
12th May 2012, 4:42 AM
I like the stripes!

Yazoo
12th May 2012, 4:45 AM
Also if you can't find anything in:

Garden Of Shadows

you could always try:

inlimite

:)

Dizzy-noodles
12th May 2012, 5:56 AM
Hiya :) don't despair!

There is a creator on The Sims Resource (TSR) who makes loads of scene stuff http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/staceylynmay2/#

Try A Crazy Thing's website http://acrazythingsims.webs.com/

And SixSixSims archive http://mushypixel.livejournal.com/3670.html

Garden Of Shadows (GOS) http://gardenofshadows.digitalperversion.net/

I would try Insiminator http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=2b91aeae53a07a40c34cf69798d0bbf9&action=forum , I'm sure there's some on there.

Saturnfly
12th May 2012, 6:03 AM
I would not put that hair on my sims. X_x
Each to their own, though.

Liv Lukas
12th May 2012, 6:48 AM
This thread makes me want to take my old butt to bed with a cuppa tea muttering about the whacked out young'uns...

labellavienna
12th May 2012, 7:29 AM
This thread makes me want to take my old butt to bed with a cuppa tea muttering about the whacked out young'uns...

Not all young people are like this...don't fret.

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 7:40 AM

Hey nothing wrong with young uns like her. Don't be disrespectful. :(

Fivey
12th May 2012, 7:48 AM
...this thread needs more sims.

Especially naked sims playing the guitar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/swallowmeup/moar.jpg

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 7:54 AM
Seriously. Don't make fun of little girls. It's not right. It's her style. Now what this threads needs is helpful hints to the objective of the thread in friendly mts style. Gadzoonks.

Fivey
12th May 2012, 8:40 AM
Seriously. Don't make fun of little girls. It's not right. It's her style. Now what this threads needs is helpful hints to the objective of the thread in friendly mts style. Gadzoonks.

I gave my advice. The custom hair section of Garden of Shadows.

I'm just saying there isn't enough sims in the thread.

maxon
12th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Naked sims.

Playing the guitar.

We can always use more of that.

sushigal007
12th May 2012, 11:47 AM
Seriously, Garden of Shadows. I know I've downloaded hair with those black and blond tiger stripes from there.

Nysha
12th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Scene has always confused me a bit. It's like emos suddenly cracked and started screaming "But I DO like pink after all!!!"

Lerf1950
12th May 2012, 3:56 PM
Pink is evil. I prefered black. Purple is best, but don't confuse it with lavender.

I thought Scene was a nightclub.

I'm old. I think I'll go listen to my Beatles Albums, but I need a new needle for my record player.

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 4:48 PM
Scene is little closer to a raver than an emo. There is nothing like an emo in a scene kid.

A scene kid has self confidence, they're nice, and respectful, and socially active. You don't see her being a jerk or arguing with you, she's taking the friendly suggestions. Now an emo is trying to maintain this 'coolness' by being all depressed and cutting themselves and having no self esteem. None of you have a higher level of being by making fun of her, she just is ignoring you and being herself. Making fun of people for what their style is, if it harms no one, is disrespectful and arrogant. Just be nice.

Peni Griffin
12th May 2012, 4:56 PM
All old people, however, think young'uns are whacked out.

Seriously. There's a Sumerian tablet in which the scribe complains how kids today are spoiled, the world is going to the dogs, and all his son wants to do is hang out on the corner with his hoodlum friends. :rofl:

You think I'm making this up, but I'm not. If I could only remember the title of the book of Sumerian translations I'd cite it, but it's at least five years since I read it and a quick google isn't getting me anywhere.

labellavienna
12th May 2012, 6:08 PM

Seriously. There's a Sumerian tablet in which the scribe complains how kids today are spoiled, the world is going to the dogs, and all his son wants to do is hang out on the corner with his hoodlum friends. :rofl:

You think I'm making this up, but I'm not. If I could only remember the title of the book of Sumerian translations I'd cite it, but it's at least five years since I read it and a quick google isn't getting me anywhere.

I can see how older generations may choose to view "us" this way, you guys have lived through prohibition (maybe)...have lived through the great depression...have parents or great parents who may have been through the Civil War...knows what it's like to not have TV...knows what it's like to enjoy life with the most minimal of material possessions. This makes you vastly superior to my generation already...this is why I choose to respect older people...you always learn a thing or two from them.

However...I am 20 years old, I strongly dislike the ignorance and the stupidity of my generation. Oh you want to be "edgy" and "different" and "cool"? How about picking up a book , do some volunteer work, or even god-forbid be part of a non-profit organization. That in itself makes you different from the rest of the crowd.

But yes...respect your elders...my parents taught me this.

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 6:11 PM
I can see how older generations may choose to view "us" this way, you guys have lived through prohibition (maybe)...have lived through the great depression...have parents or great parents who may have been through the Civil War...knows what it's like to not have TV...knows what it's like to enjoy life with the most minimal of material possessions. This makes you vastly superior to my generation already...this is why I choose to respect older people...you always learn a thing or two from them.

However...I am 20 years old, I strongly dislike the ignorance and the stupidity of my generation. Oh you want to be "edgy" and "different" and "cool"? How about picking up a book , do some volunteer work, or even god-forbid be part of a non-profit organization. That in itself makes you different from the rest of the crowd.

But yes...respect your elders...my parents taught me this.

All people deserve respect. Including elders, and especially children. After all, they are.. the future.

Alijah
12th May 2012, 6:16 PM
Fivey was right, this thread needs more sims.

labellavienna
12th May 2012, 6:24 PM
All people deserve respect. Including elders, and especially children. After all, they are.. the future.

I was going to retort on how hilarious this is...but it would just be a waste of time.

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 6:28 PM
Oh really? I went out with my cousins yesterday with their friends...we decided to discuss politics, do you know that not one of the people at this little gathering know a single thing about the issues that are going on in Egypt? Or the economic crisis in Greece/Europe? Or what the Occupy movement is even about? Or can tell the difference between a democracy and a republic? Or that the nation's banks just suffered a 2 billion dollar loss?

Oh yeah....guess what..."the future" just got their schools privatized but large corporations. So don't give me your "holier than thou" BS. For someone who's supposedly educated you know very little about the workings of the world my friend.

(Hey wait a second did you change what you said or something? Now you makin me look bad, man.)

Hey I never said I was educated more than you ducko bucko. But it is the older people's job to teach and be friendly to our younger people, because when we are old and in need we had better make sure the skater kids with neon lights strapped to their heads will be capable and intelligent enough to take care of the world and us. After all, does one waste time belittling something, or should they help them through life so they learn to walk?

labellavienna
12th May 2012, 6:37 PM
People's opinion were on the hair style...which the OP posted in a public forum to discuss about that specific style. People answered that this style is not something that they would be interested in having in their game, I don't see what is so hard to grasp here? Can people not have different opinions without being schooled? I assume the OP is mature enough to have people disagree with her without having to hold her hand.

Edit: Yes I did because I don't think that having my political views is appropriate on an MTS website lol. Also, I am a girl...not a guy.

malfoya
12th May 2012, 6:44 PM
It's not like this person is looking for a torture device for babies. Let's just see if we come over what she's looking for, give her the link.. or just shut up. There's no need for debate around a clothing style that was a big thing a couple of years ago.

KKiryu007Joker
12th May 2012, 6:47 PM
People's opinion were on the hair style...which the OP posted in a public forum to discuss about that specific style. People answered that this style is not something that they would be interested in having in their game, I don't see what is so hard to grasp here? Can people not have different opinions without being schooled? I assume the OP is mature enough to have people disagree with her without having to hold her hand.

Edit: Yes I did because I don't think that having my political views is appropriate on an MTS website lol. Also, I am a girl...not a guy.

Yep I know (edit: girl) . I said that earlier. Discussion over, I believe children warrant respect.

punkrockgoth1988
12th May 2012, 7:45 PM
There are quite a few hairs here on MTS that I would say fit the bill. It's just a matter of looking for them as apparently there are over 30 pages of hairs just for females. Now, some of them are more simplistic than were shown, but don't let that make you scream and rant. Not every "scene" (I use quotes because It confuses even me. Labels are lame.) kid has the time, money, tools, or skill to make their hair look all complicated.

esmesqualor
12th May 2012, 7:59 PM
The hair is cute. I disagreed because the post belongs in WCIF.

I'm an old lady now, but, really how is this look soooo much more weird or extreme then the hippies, the yippies, the punks, the pre-Goths (were they already called Goths in the early 80's? I can't remember) and a countless list of others?

There's a Sumerian tablet in which the scribe complains how kids today are spoiled, the world is going to the dogs, and all his son wants to do is hang out on the corner with his hoodlum friends.

I think, "The kids these days much have it so easy and are so lazy blah, blah, blah," is as old as language itself. Also, Paris appears to have been going downhill since at least the middle ages.