PDA

View Full Version : [Released] Conflict Detector

scumbumbo
1st Aug 2015, 8:09 AM
Released v1.0.0 in main downloads - Get it here (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572482)

Update v0.1.3 - Bugfix for packages that have identical file modification timestamps
Update v0.1.2 - Some more improvements...

The hash button has been removed, hash comparisons of the resources is performed automatically.
Compressed resources are now decompressed before hashing them, so if a resource is compressed in one package and not compressed in another they will be compared based on the true content.
Better UI, uses a tree structure and the results are sorted by TGI.
Tree nodes show the last modification date of the package that resource is in.
Clicking a tree node will open a Windows Explorer window with that file selected.
If a package is opened in exclusive mode by another program an error is displayed instead of an exception being thrown. This is better, but not as good as the implementation in the XML Extractor (yet).
... Oh yeah, almost forgot, I'm using a SHA-512 hash now instead of MD5, so there's much less chance of two resources that are actually different hashing to the same value (not that it was bloody likely to begin with).

The sources aren't updated to the new version yet. Yell if you really want 'em, otherwise I'll get around to it... one day....

Update v0.0.2 - I put a bit of work into the program tonight and got the hash scan working. I also made some basic UI improvements, including color highlighting, a progress bar, etc. The hash scan may end up being just part of the main scan as it's so damned fast that the progress bar is still drawing by the time it's finished!

Oh, it also saves the folder you scan rather than always starting at My Documents.

Sources are available now, this was done in Visual Studio VB .Net 2013.

I'm primarily interested in suggestions, but as it's already kind of useful I thought I'd put it here rather than in creator feedback. I was actually pretty surpised at how many conflicts I had in my game packages.

Click Scan Now, choose your mods folder and it scans all packages in the mods folder and subfolders. For this shallow analysis this is actually quite fast although the program simply hangs until it's finished at this point.

Your mileage will vary, but on my system the 710 packages / 504k resources scan in about 12 seconds. The actual reading of the package indexes only takes about 2 of those seconds. So I think for the quick scan at least, that's very reasonable.

A "Hash Scan" can be performed once the basic scan is done. This will read all possibly conflicting resources and compute an MD5 hash for them. The hashes are then compared and the information will be updated noting which TGIs are true conflicts and which are merely duplicates.

CmarNYC
1st Aug 2015, 7:43 PM
Very nice! I got zero conflicts which isn't surprising considering how few mods and CC I have.

Great to have a tool for conflict detection to point people to when we get the inevitable "It doesn't work!" complaints.

egureh
3rd Aug 2015, 12:59 PM
Great! Another must have! Thanks! :D

Morrigan20212004
4th Aug 2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks so much! I use a ton of Mods/CC and was looking for something like this, not even a week ago. Even a shallow scan is better than nothing.

sachamagne
6th Aug 2015, 4:39 PM
Mind if i adapt it to Mac ?

scumbumbo
7th Aug 2015, 1:25 AM
Mind if i adapt it to Mac ?
I don't mind at all, that'd be great. I'll get the source up the next time I update it anyway. It's a VB .Net project, so it should be adaptable to Mono on the Mac, you'd just have to convert the UI portion from what I understand?

The author of a new mod conflict tool that was recently uploaded here is looking for someone to port it to the Mac as well. It looks like it doesn't do the actual file comparison I have planned to see if the resources are truly conflicts or not, but currently it does way more than this tool and is far more user friendly. So you may want to check his Mod Conflict Detector (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550) and see if he's interested in a conversion.

sachamagne
7th Aug 2015, 5:00 AM
Mod Conflict Detector (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550) and see if he's interested in a conversion.[/QUOTE]
I've seen that one too and will contact him.

What i want to achieve at the end is some kind of toolbox working on both mac and windows. When done properly an application should work fine on both system as long as the UI is kept simple.

The tools so far does that:
extract all the STBLs from packages found under the sims game and store it into sqlite
next steps:
Extracting xmls and create both comment/uncomment version of them
storage of the xml relevant data into sqlite
query for strings or sql tags
check for mods incompatibilities

egwarhammer
9th Aug 2015, 2:08 AM
I *like* this, thanks for posting! As always, you rock.

JustAnotherSimsFan
14th Aug 2015, 10:10 AM
Simple tool but does the job, thank you Scumbumbo :)

simalary44
14th Aug 2015, 6:27 PM
Thanks scumbumbo! Great and easy to use. :)

egwarhammer
22nd Aug 2015, 1:01 PM
Yeah I have a suggestion... RELEASE it! (as a regular download, I mean) :lol:

It found something Dmitri's saw, but YOURS told me WHAT the problem was. His doesn't. That's gold.

Thanks!

StormyWeather1228
22nd Aug 2015, 6:35 PM
My apologies for being dumb at computer things, but once you scan the conflicts and it says different things, what do you do? I have yellow and red bars, but what exactly do I do with that information?

simalary44
22nd Aug 2015, 6:45 PM
My apologies for being dumb at computer things, but once you scan the conflicts and it says different things, what do you do? I have yellow and red bars, but what exactly do I do with that information?

@StormyWeather1228, the information says what mods conflict with each other. You have to remove one from the sets for each.

StormyWeather1228
22nd Aug 2015, 7:00 PM
@StormyWeather1228, the information says what mods conflict with each other. You have to remove one from the sets for each.

Thank you for tolerating my dumb question! :)

plasticbox
22nd Aug 2015, 9:51 PM
Yeah I have a suggestion... RELEASE it! (as a regular download, I mean) :lol:

It found something Dmitri's saw, but YOURS told me WHAT the problem was. His doesn't. That's gold.

Thanks!

I'd like to second that suggestion -- how about uploading this to Downloads > Programs and Utilities? It's not actually a tool required *for* modding so people who don't know it exsits will likely not look for it here.

scumbumbo
22nd Aug 2015, 11:43 PM
I'd like to second that suggestion -- how about uploading this to Downloads > Programs and Utilities? It's not actually a tool required *for* modding so people who don't know it exsits will likely not look for it here.
True, I had just dumped it in here as a favor to folks who might visit the modding area as it isn't done but it's kind of useful. Now that I've finished up the extractor I can turn my attention back to finishing this program. It really needs a better UI, I feel.

scumbumbo
22nd Aug 2015, 11:47 PM
The yellow bars don't really *have* to be removed, those are duplicate resources that are identical - so they don't conflict, just take up extra hard drive space (and loading time).

plasticbox
23rd Aug 2015, 12:48 AM
They can be identical for a reason though -- in the screenshots you show, you have two versions of COBJ/OBJDs loaded (the "overridecolours" and "defaultcolours" stuff) that have the same IDs but are not actually identical (they have different swatch colours). People are supposed to use either one or the other, not both at the same time.

So for users who run into duplicate stuff and aren't sure what to do, I'd say the best course of action is to go to wherever they downloaded it and read the instructions (or ask the creator if there are no details mentioned) -- that example is not the only kind of mod where people may upload different flavours of the same thing on purpose.

Also, related items can have identical stuff in the files as well, say a texture that's the same in a sofa and loveseat -- if you put the same texture with the same ID in both, the game will use whichever one loads last for both items, which is more efficient than using two identical copies with different IDs. So it's entirely possible duplicates are duplicate on purpose .. again, the best way for downloaders to find out IMO is to check back and ask.

scumbumbo
23rd Aug 2015, 12:55 AM
Hmm, perhaps I should clarify that - anything highlighted yellow after the "hash" scan are resources with both identical TGIs and matching hash values, so the resources have identical content.

So, one of them could be removed from one package, but then if the package that it was left in was removed at a later time, the one(s) that the had the resource removed would no longer work properly. So, yes, it's likely not a good idea to remove the yellow highlighted items blindly - but then that is probably true of the red items (same TGI, but different content) as well.

ETA - This is just another example of the fact that the program needs a better UI ;)

plasticbox
23rd Aug 2015, 1:11 AM
I just noticed this is throwing a "System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt" (roughly "the object reference is not set to an object instance"?) when a package in Mods is already open (like in s4pe) while one performs the scan. Can it be made to complain about open packages instead?

scumbumbo
23rd Aug 2015, 2:40 AM
I just noticed this is throwing a "System.NullReferenceException" when a package in Mods is already open. Can it be made to complain about open packages instead?
Yes, that's definitely possibly and a good bug to fix. Thanks.

scumbumbo
1st Sep 2015, 7:30 AM
Finally updated this sucker again, been working on it here and there. The new UI seems far better to me, but comments are welcome for improvements as long as they aren't really hard or anything.

JustAnotherSimsFan
2nd Sep 2015, 12:31 PM
Thank you for the update. Unfortunately i'm getting an unhandled exception has occured in your application window and at the bottom of the window it says an entry with the same key already exists.

Edit: Version 0.0.2 works without any problems.

scumbumbo
2nd Sep 2015, 4:00 PM
Unfortunately i'm getting an unhandled exception has occured in your application window and at the bottom of the window it says an entry with the same key already exists.
I think there's only one way this could have happened, so this should be fixed now in 0.1.3. If that doesn't fix your issue let me know more details about the exception.

I overlooked the fact that two packages could have precisely identical file modification timestamps if one is a copy of the other. I modified the sorting process to handle this so it's no longer key-based. Kind of a stupid oversight, sorry, so thanks for the bug report!

JustAnotherSimsFan
2nd Sep 2015, 8:38 PM
Fixed and another bug squished. Thank you for the quick update :)

egwarhammer
9th Oct 2015, 2:54 PM
I think there's only one way this could have happened, so this should be fixed now in 0.1.3. If that doesn't fix your issue let me know more details about the exception.

I overlooked the fact that two packages could have precisely identical file modification timestamps if one is a copy of the other. I modified the sorting process to handle this so it's no longer key-based. Kind of a stupid oversight, sorry, so thanks for the bug report!

I keep hoping to see this released as a download. Any plans in that direction? :)

I use it pretty often. And I suggest it pretty often.

And pretty much anybody who's taken my suggestion to use it, has later thanked me for pointing them to it. :lovestruc

scumbumbo
10th Oct 2015, 2:47 AM
I keep hoping to see this released as a download. Any plans in that direction?
Possibly yet I may get around to that. I wanted to do some things to it yet before making it official, although for the life of me I can't remember what they were - I think mainly I still wasn't 100% satisfied with the user interface. I haven't been coding lately for Sims 4 stuff at all, just trying to keep mods updated and help out some others with their stuff. I'll probably get back into the swing one day and this might get some additions and changes.

egwarhammer
12th Oct 2015, 12:17 AM
Possibly yet I may get around to that. I wanted to do some things to it yet before making it official, although for the life of me I can't remember what they were - I think mainly I still wasn't 100% satisfied with the user interface. I haven't been coding lately for Sims 4 stuff at all, just trying to keep mods updated and help out some others with their stuff. I'll probably get back into the swing one day and this might get some additions and changes.

Works fine as is. I'm a fan of the KISS principle. UI spiffiness can be an updated version. :P LOL!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeease drop it into downloads!! I recommend this so much, I can almost type its (ridiculously long) link by memory. :lol: (Funnier because my memory is so lousy...) And MY copy lives on my desktop, I use it any time I add something new. :lovestruc

Thanks for the reply... great to hear from you!
:deal:

nautica187
16th Oct 2015, 11:57 AM
Tried this on a folder with many subfolders and ran into this error message. I clicked "continue", all seems fine at first, but the program froze (scanning) at about 90%. (but was reponsive when i clicked on the trees)

I was originally running it from my documents folder regularly. then closed it with task manager. Moved it to my desktop and ran it as administrator and it produced the same error.

the error message (photo)
http://i.imgur.com/y2hR8ev.jpg

the copy paste of the actual error

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.DecodeUncompressedBlock(Boolean& end_of_block)
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Decode()
at System.IO.Compression.Inflater.Inflate(Byte[] bytes, Int32 offset, Int32 length)
at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsTS4Resource.DecompressData(Byte[] data)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsTS4Resource.get_HashSHA512(FileStream inputFile, Boolean decompressFlag)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsTS4Package.get_HashSHA512(UInt32 Type, UInt32 Group, UInt64 Instance)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsResourceIndex.TestHashes(structTGI TGI, structPackageList PackageList)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsResourceIndex.GetConflicts(TreeView tree)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.frmMain.btnScanAll_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36290 built by: FX452RTMLDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TS4 Package Conflict Detector
Assembly Version: 0.1.3.0
Win32 Version: 0.1.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ME/Desktop/TS4%20Package%20Conflict%20Detector.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.52290.36290 built by: FX452RTMLDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I tried scanning just a single folder and it threw no errors and the UI looked the same so i assume that's displaying correctly.

The UI I see when the program works correctly
http://i.imgur.com/nfp3cwC.jpg

My folder I scanned that caused the error (i know it says 29 in the bottom left, I don't know why. there are 30 folders and 78 files in there)
http://i.imgur.com/iddKVlJ.jpg

Each of the folders withing this folder (30 of them) had all my files that conflicted. I used the DmitryMalfatto's Mod conflict detector to find out which package files conflicted and put them in separate folders. Each folder had between 2 and 20 files in it. I thought this issue was related to the folder names, maybe the spaces or the brackets so i numbered the folders like this..

http://i.imgur.com/tYxwFrr.jpg

Still produced the same error so it isn't the folder names....30 subfolders is too much would be my guess. considering the way it displays the conflicts, i assume it's only meant to scan a couple conflicting mods at a time not entire folders and certainly not many many folders within a folder. but i like trying to break things :)

My system specs.
lenovo Z575 laptop
64 bit windows 7 ultimate
APU A8-3520M Quad Core 1.6ghz
Radeon HD 6620G 512VRAM (directx 11)
8GB ddr3 @1333mhz
.net 4.5 i think was the last one i installed.

probably not an issue to worry about since i was using it completely wrong :jest: , but I figured it was worth reporting back to you in case you were planning on expanding it to scan entire mod folders and people had 30 sub folders in their mods directory.

scumbumbo
19th Oct 2015, 8:26 AM
System.IO.InvalidDataException: Block length does not match with its complement.
at....
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsTS4Resource.DecompressData(Byte[] data)

@nautica187 - Thanks for the bug report. I can't view the images for some reason, but don't really need to as the exception text above indicates two problems - first, that you have a package which has a resource that isn't compressed properly - and second that the program isn't trapping that error and giving you a nice neat error message indicating what file is bad.

I'll keep it in mind that error needs to be trapped and get that fixed one day.

The number of folders you have shouldn't be an issue, I have nearly 100 folders in my mods folder, nested several deep in places.

egwarhammer
5th Nov 2015, 1:11 PM
Wandering by again to check on this (I hope upcoming) mod... I added this thread's link to my officials sig. :P

How 'bout that download? IOW, <poke>. :)

Yeah, I'm gonna be THAT bug in your ear. Play with me! :lol:

plasticbox
6th Dec 2015, 12:40 AM
When people have issues with "not compressed properly" files (as mentioned in post #30), one package to watch out for would be the "simsmodsquad-novelist.package" that was distributed with the Maxis CC documentation. Since that was one of the earliest mods available at all, it might have been distributed quite a lot -- and I was told by Maxis that they created it manually using a different compression than the game packages.

jnoon
6th Dec 2015, 2:09 AM
You're a life saver!!! Thank you

HighPriestessLitAngel
11th Dec 2015, 4:54 PM
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.clsResourceIndex.IndexPackage(clsTS4Package Package)
at TS4_Package_Conflict_Detector.frmMain.btnScanAll_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
TS4 Package Conflict Detector
Assembly Version: 0.0.2.0
Win32 Version: 0.0.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Leslie/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa0.606/TS4%20Package%20Conflict%20Detector.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I get this message and it stops on the same mod is it the mod? Looks like a great conflict finder though
Keep up the good work and I think this should really go in to the downloads section I would of never of known about it if someone hadn't posted it on sims4studio site. :bunny: It would be awesome conflict finder . I like how easy it feels :gjob:

LucciVee
3rd Jan 2016, 9:49 PM
Works like a charm! And to think it was the one package that I overlooked... I was so close to just never playing ever again and going back to Sims 3. Thanks sooooo much!

plasticbox
12th Feb 2016, 1:39 AM
/me pokes @scumbumbo again about moving this to Uploads ..

scumbumbo
12th Feb 2016, 6:59 AM
/me pokes @scumbumbo again about moving this to Uploads ..
Patience, patience! I'm pretty close to doing so, finally making those user interface changes I'd planned on doing...

plasticbox
12th Feb 2016, 11:37 AM
/me prepares the confetti

scumbumbo
12th Feb 2016, 5:36 PM
A few screenshots of the "coming soon" update. Comments welcome...

plasticbox
12th Feb 2016, 5:42 PM
The "Duplicate" vs. "Conflicting" screens from the first post would also be good, will you be including those?

scumbumbo
12th Feb 2016, 5:44 PM
The "Duplicate" vs. "Conflicting" screens from the first post would also be good, will you be including those?Duplicates and conflicts are on separate tabs, basically four tabs, two (dups and conflicts) grouped by package filename, and two grouped by resource ID. Then one last tab for packages that have unreadable resources.

ETA - The screens below show the "new and improved" versions of that old view.

plasticbox
12th Feb 2016, 5:55 PM
Ah cool, yeah that makes sense! =)

scumbumbo
13th Feb 2016, 6:07 AM
Version 1.0.0 is released and ready for consumption. Get it here (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572482). Further suggestions and comments should go to the feedback thread for the download.

Thanks to everyone for their testing, ideas and encouragement! :beer:

plasticbox
13th Feb 2016, 9:59 AM
/me throws confetti

Thanks! Closing this thread, then.