Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 09:32 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM by Delphy - Viewed 103581 times. Direct link to this thread
126 Comments / replies (Who?) , 50 times favourited , 1103 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
You may have noticed the MTS2 Calendar competion that ran a little while ago - well, here is a proper Sims 2 item based on that competition!
- 120gsm quality paper for your calender flipping needs
- High resolution sneak-o-scope depth perception images, for the ultimate in reality
- A 1 inch, flat headed pure 100% alloy nail, so your calendar never falls off the wall
- An automatic scent emitter when you change to July, to brighten up any summers day!
- Some hot babes :D
The calendar can be changed either manually by selecting the month, or will change automatically at midnight, providing a brand spanking new image every day! (Well, for 12 days anyway...)
- A huge thanks to Inge Jones, who created the Sims 2 Object for the game
- Thanks to Queenpossum for running the contest at MTS2
- LyricLee & tkdjunkie, for the preview pic
- simsample, lilsweetcori, 9b8ll, superfly, queenpossum, simminchick11, dazzle, pinkxdaisies, HotCoffeeandCake (mmm yummy!), LyricLee - all content winning entrants.
- everybody who submitted an entry
We hope you enjoy this object as much as we did.
Delphy & the MTS2 Staff
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
There are 4 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: