33 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Update on March 27th 2006:
Thanks to fisheeyes
, the extra 3rd slot on the tables is now fully functional, and sims can place objects on it normally. Please, redownload the files and make sure they replace the old versions (they have the same filenames).
These are 3-tile versions of some of the Maxis made 2-tile coffee tables from the base game for those of you who are like me and would like to have coffee tables of matching length for the 3-tile sofas.
Information about the tables:
- Catalog section: Coffee tables
- No expansion packs are required for these objects.
- The vertex/polygon numbers are the same as in the 2-tile Maxis versions.
- The tables borrow their textures from the Maxis originals, including any recolors you may have for them.
- To recolor these tables, recolor the 2-tile Maxis tables. These tables themselves aren't recolorable (since they borrow the textures from the Maxis tables).
- You can freely share the meshes along with recolors you make as long as the mesh file stays free to download at all times, and you post a link to this thread.
- The tables can be freely included in lot downloads.