Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 06:02 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2012 at 11:32 PM by frankie : Updated Photos! - Viewed 11496 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 25 times thanked
Okay, this is my very first upload after having been a member here since November 2004. It's probably not the typical first upload, but oh well. Here is my version of the oddly-talented Icelandic singer Björk (somewhat, anyway). She was quite difficult to make, but I love her so much that I just had to create her and decided to share the results with you all, lol. I'm sure very few of you might appreciate her as well. Please let me know what you think, and be honest with constructive criticism. I tried hard not to make the download so huge, which was why I did not use so much custom content. And as for her age, I have no idea, but I made her as an adult, regardless. Nightlife is required for the everyday bottom. Enjoy!
EDIT: 11/05/2006 - Updated photos... finally!
Custom Content Included:
1. Skin tone @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...hlight=freckles
2. Eyes/Eyebrows by Helaene @ www.helaene.com.
***The non-Maxis hairstyles used in the photos are all from www.peggysims2.net and are donation files, not included!***
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: