Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Apr 2006 at 09:10 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2012 at 08:15 PM by maybesomethingdunno : added flags - Viewed 10875 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 38 times thanked
Tags: #themed, #set, #tees, #Uni, #University, #Maxis, #Recolour, #Recolor, #Toddler, #Child, #YA, #YoungAdult, #Young, #Adult, #Elder, #Simlish, #llama, #logo, #male, #female, #Everyday, #Formal, #Underwear, #Sleepwear, #Swimwear, #Athletic, #bib, #school, #red, #black
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Here is the rest of the Red & Black version of my School Spirit Set as requested by Waukeshatony.
I'd like to thank LyricLee again for allowing me to recolor her toddler tee's.
1) The toddler tees appear in the "Everyday", "Undies", and "Pjs" categories for both genders. Just like before, they come with and without the words "Little Llama - Big Spirit" on the front (both have the Simlish phrase "Vo Gerbits!" for "Go Llamas!" on the back which can easily be removed in Bodyshop if desired).
2) The "Clean" and "Dirty" bibs only appear in the "Everyday" category for both genders.
3) The two dresses for the toddler girls and the overalls for toddler boys also appear only in the "Everyday" Category.
4) The face paint is available for all ages and genders. I didn't include a facepaint that had just the llama since there is one in my original School Spirit Set. Once again, I should point out that a Sim's facial structure/features may distort the facepaint; in other words, this probably will not look very good on a Sim with an overally swollen face for example.
5) The sweats appear in both "Everyday" and "Athletic" categories for the Young Adult, Adult, and Elder ages of both genders. Like before, they come in two versions (with and without "Vo Gerbits!" on the back) and the Elder versions have the faded logo and optional text.
These are just recolors, so there aren't any new meshes to download. There should be no Expansion Packs required. It has been a crazy week though, so let me know if there are any problems.
As of June 16, 2006, I had pulled my red version of the male and female school jackets for Young Adult (in the "Everyday" category) as well as the red Young Adult University baseball hat for male and female (all 4 standard colors in the custom hair bin--not the right bins) from this post. I am uncertain if I still have a copy of these files. It may be possible that I would need to remake them should I decide to reinstate them.
Do not upload any part of this set anywhere (e.g. the Exchange, free sites, pay sites, etc.). One can just as easily get these files here than anywhere else; there is no need for them to be uploaded elsewhere). You are certainly free to recolor or add to this set.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#themed, #set, #tees, #Uni, #University, #Maxis, #Recolour, #Recolor, #Toddler, #Child, #YA, #YoungAdult, #Young, #Adult, #Elder, #Simlish, #llama, #logo, #male, #female, #Everyday, #Formal, #Underwear, #Sleepwear, #Swimwear, #Athletic, #bib, #school, #red, #black
Users who thanked this download also thanked: