This is a featured upload!
It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Here's some additional outerwear for your seasons game! My teen and her friends have been wearing jackets like this, and I thought it would be fun to have in our games for all ages. I made 7 meshes and an assortment of recolors for you. The women are all wearing ugg-style boots.
I had to upload this using 2 files! So be sure to get them both
* Adult, elder and young adult all share the same recolor and mesh. (this means less saggy/frail elders), and there's 3 colors for each.
* Teens have 3 outfits that match the adults.
* Boys and toddler boys have 3 outfits each.
* Girls have 5 outfits; 2 with pants, 3 with a skirt and boots.
* Toddler girls have two colorful vest/sweater outfits.
These currently require SEASONS. The recolors are set as outerwear only to reduce in-game clutter. Players familiar with SimPE
can change the clothing category to everyday if they don't have seasons and want to use them. (instructions here
I also have other jackets for toddlers, kids, and teens, check my profile.
Recolor as you wish (on free sites) see readme for details. The bomber jackets, pants, shoes and boots are based on Maxis textures, feel free to use if you want. Do not use the textures from my girl's vests, skirts, sweaters.
(same as game norms)
adult male and teen: 2127 faces
adult female and teen: 2128 faces
child pants and toddler: 2094 faces
child skirt/boots: 2040 faces
Custom Content by Me:
- 25 clothing recolor packages
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes! Thank you HP, Delphy, and the rest of the staff and members who make mts2 a great place to be.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).