Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 05:21 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 04:40 PM by Noogie666 - Viewed 41638 times. Direct link to this thread
21 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 328 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Hello simmers everywhere...:D
Okay, let's get to the point. Recently, I've made some recolors for these wonderful meshes by Rabid Angel and Lueppi from Lueppiline. 7 male outfits especially for your male sims .
* Model no.1 & 2 are using mesh from SimChic. You can find the mesh in the freebies section (the bottom right one) - TS2 Freebies - Male Adult/YA - Everyday outfit.
You need the mesh in the picture shown above which is called White Button Down Outfit Skin by RabidAngel. The file for these clothing is Noogie_LongSleeveShirts.
* Model no. 3, 4 & 5 are using mesh by RabidAngel at Sims Connection. You need to download the mesh from this clothing set named 70s Madness. The mesh is called MESH_RabidAngelamAthRetroBells.
The file for these recolors is Noogie_MixedOutfitRAmesh.
* Model no. 6 & 7 are using mesh from Lueppiline. I've also included the mesh since she has given us permission to do so. You need the file called Noogie_JacketsLueppiMesh for this one.
Lueppi from Lueppiline
Big big big thanks to RabidAngel and Lueppi for the fabulous meshes. I would also like to thanks BlueIzumi for her great tips . Hope you guys will like these. Happy Simming folks!!!
Necklaces are by PeggySims, Q3tbo and Aikea Guinea.
Hairs are by Raonjena, The Sims Artist Union, Sims2Sisters, H.Lin at TSR and Maxis :p.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh Recolour
To use this custom content you need to download extra files, linked in either the Download Overview tab, or the "Meshes Needed" box. You can also check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes for this item.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: