Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 10th Apr 2007 at 8:16 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2007 at 2:26 AM by MaryLou - Viewed 36052 times. Direct link to this thread
23 Comments / replies (Who?) , 25 times favourited , 620 times thanked
Indoor light for the "OpenME 2Tile Window"
*** NOW INCLUDED IN CEP 7.0. ***
Warning:this is a global fix that affects only the "OpenMe 2Tile Window", this is not an hack.
- It should not unknowingly included in your uploaded lots, if this happen use the to remove it.
- It should not copy in your windows clone with Simpe, in any case is strongly suggested to remove it or to uncheck the Downloads folder in the File Table.
Why this Global Fix?
Because the original Maxis "OpenME" 2Tile window (released with Nightlife) doesn't allow the light indoor !
Thanks to anak_ponti for having remembered me this glitch, and Numenor for his advices.
This is NOT a new custom window like the windkeeper's one.
You do NOT see anything added in the game catalog, and you do NOT do anything in the game.
The original 2tile window will allow, automatically, the light indoor; also those already present in your lots!
Compatibility with other windows mods
The gloabal fix is full compatibility with my mod ML_OpenMe_GLOBAL-MOD that makes it line-up correctly with kitchen counters and stoves, of course.
You can have both in your Downloads folder ( or sub-folder, if you prefer).
Extract the package from the archive and put it into your Downloads folder; you can also use the Q-Xpress, if you like.
To uninstall, delete simply the file from your Downloads folder.
Do not clone - Do not repost anywhere.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: