Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Aug 2007 at 07:49 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2011 at 08:43 PM by mad2dend - Viewed 12540 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 137 times thanked
Well this was supposed to be my Ancients competition candidate but sadly i missed the deadline. But I believe in sharing just the same. I present you with Maya of Days!! Hope you like it.
All walls and floors are by me.
Sir Alouisious Moneybags, the wealthiest sim in Sim city just transported this ancient Mayan pyramid stone by stone and recreated it as an uptown restaurant and museum. Explore its secret passages and decipher its hidden secrets...while you eat and shop!
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 0
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- Simnuts101 - Le Petit Trianon One Tile Archway by simnuts101
- Simnuts101 - Le Petit Trianon Two Tile Archway by simnuts101
- UK1967_Medival_Stool_1 by UK1967
- UK1967_Medieval_Table_1 by UK1967
Adobe photoshop 7, Microsoft Encarta
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: