Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Jul 2008 at 09:59 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2009 at 02:49 PM by May* - Viewed 10081 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 63 times thanked
This is a small bungalow on a small (2x2) lot, which I use as a vacation house in Twikki Island vacation destination. For this building I inspired from pictures with these real bungalows on a real Chumbe island: http://www.chumbeisland.com/Photo%2...llarryframe.htm House has 2 livable floors (built on a foundation) and a yard with waterfall shower and a pond. Both floors are open Ė they hasnít got a street side wall for a better view and ventilation, so there arenít any real rooms and this means that sims always are outside. Itís not really a problem because I made this lot for placement exactly in Twikki Island (or something similar) and there always is summer*. If sims get too hot, they can cool down in the waterfall shower (thanks to Marvine, this object is perfect!), if you need more privacy, put some suitable (invisible etc.) gates on the bamboo fence and lock them; environment level is still high for sims. There is a small corner for kitchen (I placed coal stove near the bathroom) and living room downstairs, upstairs is a bedroom. This, like the real Chumbe Island Bungalows, is an eco bungalow, so there arenít any electronics, garbage is composting and two corners in front of house collect rain water.
*Screenshots were taken and lot was packaged in autumn (I like the light), but itís still a summer lot and I recommend to use it in summer, because itís just logical for a vacation.
Lot Title: Chumbe Island Bungalow
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot type: Residential
Lot Price: 25,425
Lot Played/tested: Yes
Compatibility: Requires all EPs up to and including Free Time. Iíve used one object (lamp) from Celebration SP, but I have installed all SPs up to and including Kitchen & Bath Interior Design (except H&M Fashion). If you donít have some of them, just use to install lot.
Custom content required, but NOT included:
- Sol Villa Rosťe do Matin (Floor) by SimsDesignAvenue
- Invisible Table by Mango-Sims2
Floor is included with a house (English version)THEMES->ROSEE DU MATIN, so you have to download the house and install it or scan lot files with and install only the floor (file ďFrances_Floor_Villa_RoseeDuMatinĒ). Of course you can use any other floor; I just only find this one very suitable. Table is included in a set, so follow the link and then SETS others (Autres)->page 3->Set PML, download the whole set (Set entire), my lot requires file ďmango-pml-invisible-table-meshĒ from it.
Before installing lot, put files you downloaded and file, which is included in the archive (itís a recolour for bed, which didnít package with the lot, also from Bambusset by Phelana at Meshkiste), in your downloads folder.
P.S. If you want to use modular stairs in other lots, install them properly by following their link.
If you like my lot, please hit the thanks button.
Custom Content Included:
- Agave by macarossi at MTS2
- Maylin curtains -1 tile Long- by -Maylin- at MTS2
- Flowering Beavertail Cactus by macarossi at MTS2
- Brighamia by macarossi at MTS2
- Ailias Modern Pediment by Ailias at MTS2
- Cacti and stones by macarossi at MTS2
- Cacti round by macarossi at MTS2
- Desert Rose by macarossi at MTS2
- Edge Smoother 2 Wood by Ailias at MTS2
- Cactus - Echinopsis Candicans by macarossi at MTS2
- Farbentisch by Taroo
- Cacti by macarossi at MTS2
- Guzmania by macarossi at MTS2
- Toilet Paper Cosie by IndigoRage at MTS2
- Log Modular Stairs 1 by Jeka at MTS2
- Rock Fencing (white) by Jonesi at MTS2
- Magnolias by macarossi at MTS2
- Just a ladder - by Marvine by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall Matching Rock by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 10 by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 4 by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 5 by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 8 by marvine at MTS2
- Waterfall shower by marvine at MTS2
- Antebellum Wall Lamp by Taroo
- "Good Ol' Times" Coal Stove (UV) by Numenor
- Pacypodium by macarossi at MTS2
- Flowering Madagascar Palm by macarossi at MTS2
- Bambus bookcase by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus counter02 by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus desk by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus doppelbett by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus dresser by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus stuhl by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus kuehlschrank by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus sessel by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus staffelei by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Bambus zweisitzer by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Parrot by Phelana at Meshkiste
- Japanese tea set by Sim People and Me (site is now gone, but have allowed item sharing)
- UpRite Column, Medium #2 Offset by sophie-david at MTS2
- The Sacred Lotus by macarossi at MTS2
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: