This is the Residential version of The Jungle. Ive included a Residential, No Custom Content version also.
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
The Community Lot which was built for kids in mind for the Kids Challenge, may be found here
If your Sims love nature and want to live in a wild and beautiful setting, this is the place for them. Take a mountain hike through the natural landscaping. View the wild animals along the way. You can always take a swim in the waterfall. Fish in one of the waterfall streams.
You can fill the treehouse with all your comforts and live there, or just live in the clearing by the waterfall. Sleep on the boulder rocks and cook your food on the open rotisserie(Must be downloaded here
). There are sanitary accomodations but they are primitive. You can also build a little shack in the clearing and live there.
Bon Voyage is not needed for this lot
1 Boolprop & Move Object used for decorative effects.
2)Horse by Dragon Slave not included but may be found here
3)Open Pit Rotisserie by Phaenoh not included but can be found here
4)Sandpit by feeEssen not included but can be found here
5)Sims not included.
6)To get the effect of no street, use move_objects on, delete sidewalk and street. The natural terrain paint should come through
7)Tree branch potty and sandpit located near toilet/shower area.
8)*IMPORTANT*Sims are out in the jungle, they will be hot in summer and cold in winter. Keep them cool with cold drinks and swimming. Warm them by making a fire. The treehouse may not give shelter without walls.
9)TreeHouse is fully functional. Just climb the ladder. It is roomy enough to add all the comforts your Sims may need
10)Custom Content Version has streams, waterfall, treehouse. See Photo for details
Please let me know if you detect any glitches. This lot was challenging for me because of the terrain levels and my limited experience using it. I wanted Sims to be able to reach the top of the hills without steps. Also my humble attempt at a waterfall worked fine in my game and Sims were able to swim.
I hope you enjoy this lot and experience a problem free jungle adventure for your Sims young and old.
Custom Content Included:
- Llama Doll by boblishman
- Cazkiwi LongGrass MESH261105 by Cazkiwi
- "Rocks" end table by -Maylin-
- Maylin-SilverMonkeyTorch by maylin
- Shipwreck Shower by Dr Pixel
- BarrelShower-noSides.package Recolour by Dr Pixel
- Barrel Sink by Dr Pixel
- Outhouse by Dr Pixel
- Ensete ventricosum (2,5m) by Alex_Stanton1983
- Ensete ventricosum (6m) by Alex_Stanton1983
- Fugly Fern by buggybooz
- Giggly Grasses by buggybooz
- GigglyGrass Recolour by buggybooz
- The Mumbo Jumbo Grass by buggybooz
- Lilies by macarossi
- Cleome by macarossi
- Leafy Green Shrub by Khakidoo @ mts2
- Flowering Madagascar Palm by macarossi at MTS2
- Thalia Dealbata by macarossi
- Trillium by macarossi
- Zamia by Macarossi
- Fallorayne Fountain by macarossi
- Hibiscus coccineus by phoenix_phaerie
- "Little Rascals" Potty by Kate
- Jupiter Swamp Mottle by Kate
- Switch Grass by Kate
- Road Tree by khakidoo
- Boulder Chair by Khakidoo-MTS2
- Stone Slab by Khakidoo-MTS2
- Lemur by Tazmanoregon
- Clump of grass by Lethe_s
- Lioness by Tazmanoregon
- Just a ladder - by Marvine by marvine
- Meerkat by Tazmanoregon
- Cordyline australis (3,5 m) by alex_stanton1983
- Pond Rocks by macarossi
- Old Tire Swing by Phaenoh
- Pond Border Rocks by macarossi
- round shrub hedge by bienchen83
- Rhododendron by bienchen83
- Washingtonia filifera (16 m) by alex_stanton1983
- Washingtonia filifera (8 m) by alex_stanton1983
- Pond Waterfall Base Game by macarossi
All the credit goes to the Artists that created the Custom Content contained in this lot. It would not be the same without their talent.