Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Aug 2009 at 2:42 AM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 4:30 PM by lanawinst : Edited for additional credit addition - Viewed 13085 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 111 times thanked
Once upon a time...
Thatís how all our childhood stories began. Thatís how you could begin your story with this lovely queen Anne Victorian mansion:
This cosy home is featuring a parlor, a living-room, a kitchen, a dining-room, a master bedroom with its bathroom, a nursery and a luxurious and colourful back garden.
It has been created at 477 Riverview Road and playtested so there shouldn't be any bug and you should be able to play happily ever after!
- Grunge plaster n.6 by Guatla ( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356350)
- Fancy Pants (1&2) by RandomNoir at MTS3 (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356161)
- Ornemental Grunge - 2&5 by M.calero at GOS (http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=12964.0)
- Let the snow fall by M.Calero at GOS - knit n1-4-5 (http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=13096.0)
- "Come by the hills" gorgeous paintings by Gelydh at GOS
- The fantastic recolors of Potted Plants by lemoncandy
- The awesome "Plain Mission Kitchen" by Srikandi at MTS3 http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=363069
- The beautiful "Curtain 1" by Simplan-X
There's the "Statue of un unknown mistress" by the sims store. But it's not required at all. If you don't have it it will just revert to its original form.
Credit: Thank you to the wonderful creators of the patterns and meshes.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 125,743/64,180
A special thanks to the "creator feedback team" (supertoast, daluved1, FlipGuardian, Nyn, Deluxe Designs, r_cobleigh109 and lewjen). They helped me and supported me extensively and without them the result would have been not as nice as it is now.
The characters used in the shots are based on Dominique Green by Icedmango and Benjamin Hawkins by Hysterical Paroxysm. The pattern used for the dress is from Golden Opulence by Gatla. Thank you so much for these!
I would also like to thank the wonderful writers of the tutorials in the sim wiki that helped me a lot through all the building part.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: