Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Sep 2009 at 07:00 PM - Viewed 14054 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 129 times thanked
Tags: #burb, #burbs, #john, #lucy, #jennifer, #manor, #mansion, #casa, #abode, #chateau, #house, #home
For all of you familiar with the original Burb family that came with the game, this is their home in my game.
John wanted to marry off six children so they needed a big home with lots of bedrooms and plenty of space for the kidos. So time went by and he got promotion after promotion and the house lost the garage but kept getting bigger and bigger until one day it resembled something out of the old days.
Big and musty now with kids all grown up and out of the house, John and Jennifer now fertilizing the front lawn (those flowers aren't naturally yellow), the house is up for grabs.
It's fully furnished with seven bedrooms, nine and a half bathrooms, an exquisite eat-in kitchen, and a big pool in the old dungeon... I mean the basement. All on a 2x2 lot. All for only 269,401 big smacking simoleons.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 269,401
Custom Content Included:
- grassgrassgrass. No. 11 by Jasiek123
- grassgrassgrass. No. 12 by Jasiek123
- Pretty Italy No. 1 by Jasiek123
- Upper Cabinet for Country Counter by CTNutmegger
Many more thanks to:
Guardgian for the curtain recolours I can't sim without.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: