Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Oct 2009 at 8:38 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2009 at 12:58 PM by Father Goldfish - Viewed 14421 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 93 times thanked
I've finally gotten back into the Sims 2 after a long summer away from home. I have decided to finally get around to uploading a house I built a while ago from a tutorial I saw once, but I changed it up a little.
This is a one bedroom, one bath bachelor pad for your upper class sims. It has a carport and a large amount of rooftop real estate for all your parties and whatever else you want.
Level 1 Floor map:
Level 1 has a kitchen/dining room and a living room area. I wasn't sure what to do with the space in between without it being too crowded.
Level 2 Floor map:
Level 2 basically is the bedroom and bathroom of the house. It is a master suite and the bathroom is attached.
I wanted emphasis to be on the rooftop/porch. I decided that I would make the whole roof a porch to create a lot more living space (especially because I picture this house in a warm climate). In my game I have a formal eating area, a hot tub and quite a few recreation items as well.
I also really like the carport, just because it's cool. Also, I'm am 90% sure you don't need all the EP's I specified, so if you don't have one of them, just try it out.
I hope you enjoy and feel free to edit, screw with or destroy to your hearts content.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 44,450
Custom Content Included:
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Left turn by Marvine
- Cerca de Aço Sólido "Golias" by Marvine
- Eclectic Expressions sidelight by macarossi
- Eclectic Expressions by macarossi
- UModern M Door by macarossi
- Shiny Urban Window by macarossi
- Clear Transparent Tile by RGiles
- Green Transparent Tile by RGiles
Custom Content Not Included
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: