Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Jan 2011 at 03:55 PM - Viewed 10412 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 66 times thanked
I originally built this home for one of my Sims. I really enjoyed playing it, so I recreated it to share.
It has 2 bedrooms, one of which is a nursery. There is an unfurnished room that you could use as another bedroom, hobbies, etc..
The only cc used are walls, floors, and terrainpaint.
See more pictures here: http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/...mview=slideshow
Sorry in advance for all of the ep's and sp's needed
Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price: $136,226
Custom Content by Me:
- Floor, Blue Glass Tile
- Wall, Blue Glass Tile
Custom Content Included:
- Wall, Tile 36 by ung999
- Wall, CW-Black ET-3 by Cheryl
- Terrainpaint, AW1_TP2006_12 by Created byAlexandraAngelsways12006
- Wall, CW-Black ET-4 by Cheryl
- Floor, Elwood Leaves Carpet by Lilymayrose
- Wall, CW-GabonBlue1 by Cheryl
- Floor, CW-PerfectWood1 by Cheryl aka [email protected]
- Floor, Smaller Light Sandstone and Gravel by sarah*rose
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?