Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Jan 2011 at 03:23 PM - Viewed 13519 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 173 times thanked
Finnley Cottage is a tiny little house for a single sim, with just enough room to entertain few guests.
I got the idea for this cottage after HP kiddingly called me ms. Cottages So thanks HP for inspiration
- Diningroom with a reading corner
- Livingroom with fireplace and a tv
- Kitchen with open view to diningroom
- A bedroom
- A bathroom
- Forgotten attic with things that have been there for years (there used to be ladders on the side of the house to access the attic from the front side, but they have been broken down a long time ago)
- Bike stand
- Seating in front side garden
- BBQ and table to eat at the back side
- A small vegetable garden at the back with salad, tomatoes and grapevines.
- Beautiful flowerbeds
The lot has been playtested for routing. Almost everything is CASTed, and the lot is fully decorated
No CC has been used, but I suggest you get this mod, so that the curtains stay where they are supposed to:
Curtain Height Adjustment by Granthes
You will need Base game, WA, Ambitions and Late night installed with 6.1.11 or higher
Granthes for the curtain mod
Built in my BIDIY
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 6.1.11
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: