Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Jun 2011 at 07:52 AM - Updated 28th Nov 2012 at 08:41 PM by Phaenoh - Viewed 21998 times. Direct link to this thread
39 Comments / replies (Who?) , 23 times favourited , 258 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I was having a bad day with my schoolwork. I wanted to come home and torture some sims by forcing them to be hobos and live outside. As I was building however, my natural protective good nature kicked back in and the forgotten dirty bus stop somehow became an adorable eco space of a park. My sim has lived on this lot her entire life, even through two winters and hasn't fared poorly at all. She has a lovely little tent, a garden behind the bus stop (with one of each plant Thriving included in the download), a violin to Play for Tips, and a nice little public bath house with an outdoor shower and an AC unit for extreme weather. (It saved her life more than once.) I personally recommend Digging for Treasure as a means of making money. Oh, did I mention she has never held a job and will never need one? Live off the land, it provides!
The natural elements truly are the focus of this lot. The large twisted trees add character and the bird and ladybug houses add whimsy. The garden is Thriving, and with some help from CC; boots, crates, a watering can, and a shovel, accompany the compost bin (which is about half full to get you started). A cute little garden gnome hidden in the weeds stands guard over the mail box as well. The bus stop itself is a cute little 1x3 open shack with large scale advertising posters on both sides. The 1x1 lot is littered with shrubs. Lightning bug jars and paper lanterns hung from the trees provide an almost other worldly light at night.
The bath house is barely large enough for the toilet and a sink. Outside is an open shower shaded by vines growing over the railing. Around the side of the bath house are shelves that have started collecting various bits and bobs that have been collected or dug up. No grill was provided because without a full sized fridge, it wasn't being used. Sims living on this lot might consider going vegan.
I hope you enjoy this lot as much as I have!
P.S. It's so good to finally have time again to finish up projects and upload them for you all. I've missed reading all your comments!
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: $16,826
Custom Content Included:
- The Breech by Ergo Privacy by HugeLunatic
- ATS Gardening - Boots, Crates, Spade, and Watering Can by Sandy @ Around The Sims 2
- ATS Provence - Dining - Basket by Sandy @ Around The Sims 2
- "Woodcutters" Log Pile by Kate at Parsimonious
- FlowerBox for Balconies by Marylou
- Simlogical Aircon Ceiling by Inge Jones
- 'PlaceAnywhere' Vanity Mirror by boblishman
- Ship in a Bottle by Xiomara *WARNING* Extremely high poly and expensive (4K, and $4K)
- Stack of Books #4 by leesester
- Crate Dresser by Dr Pixel
- Locker Room Bench by thefuzmixman
My bf, for being a city transit lover. He inspired me to make this, and his roommate inspired me to make it so 'green' and eclectic.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: