I always wanted my Sims to have a cute place to hang out in the evenings, but I needed a specific atmosphere as well.
And suddenly the club was built
(in my game it's named "”semka", which simply means "eight" in English).
It has got the stage with simple musical stuff... [though Sims aren't included],
... a little cocktail bar,...
... a calmer area upstairs with karaoke machine (or whatever) and some space for listeners...
... and nice sights as well (sea at night... isn't it romantic?).
Downstairs are toilets, place to dance and two enterances as well. Beach is mostly "unfurnished". Probably Sims-in-love would appreciate it
Take a look on the pics below.
Custom Content Included:
- Recolor of Maxis base game column by HugeLunatic
- Recolor of base game door by Piggi
- "Dita" lighting by Shoukeir
Meshes available on MTS and NOT included:
- 1 tile long window by leesester
- 2 tiles long window by leesester
- 1 tile door by fway
- Maxis base game corner column by HugeLunatic
- Floor edges replacement
- Wall top replacement
Numenor for AGS.
Creators of Maxis-match CC.