Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Jan 2012 at 02:49 PM - Viewed 22967 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 19 times favourited , 226 times thanked
Tags: #high, #street, #highstreet, #lew, #jen, #5x6, #5x5, #6x6, #lot, #huge, #massive, #big, #endeavour, #adventure, #store, #salon, #toy, #furniture, #clothe, #clothes, #lewjen, #2, #years, #2 years, #shopping, #centre, #center
First of all, thank you to Numenor for his AGS - this lot is only required to have OFB installed, and required NO CC!
And secondly, I would like to say that on the 16th of January (2 days from the point of submitting) it will be exactly 2 years since my first upload on this site. This massive highstreet, I think, marks quite well everything that I have enjoyed about this site, and the fun I have had here! Here's to another 2 years!
This massive highstreet consists of 7 individual shops, 5 of which have upper levels. There is a bar, 2 toy stores, a salon, a furniture store, a restaurant and a clothes store. It also has 10 decorational parking spaces, and also has a mini-cnetral park area. This highstreet is on a 5x6 lot, and will cost your sims £383,071 to purchase; an adventurous endeavour for your rich sims.
- When at the restaurant, do not choose to be sat at the bar. This will mean having to treck to the other end of the lot, and will delay the service time (food will also have to travel that distance!). unfortunately, sims will by default choose to sometimes sit at the bar, so sometimes food/service may be slow.
- A little bit of lag. I can run this lot on my laptop (which isn't the best for gaming), and there is some lag. It isn't terrible, but if you're playing more than, say, 4 sims, it may become a tad frustrating.
- Items at the toy stores and furniture stores aren't actually purchaseable. Consider them to be display itmes, or something.
If anyone has anything to report, please to do.
I think that's everything covered, so please enjoy playing this, and happy simming everyone! (wow, these 2 years... where have they gone?).
Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price: £383,071
#Create. Especially leesester, and anyone who helped!
Numenor for AGS!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#high, #street, #highstreet, #lew, #jen, #5x6, #5x5, #6x6, #lot, #huge, #massive, #big, #endeavour, #adventure, #store, #salon, #toy, #furniture, #clothe, #clothes, #lewjen, #2, #years, #2 years, #shopping, #centre, #center
Users who thanked this download also thanked: