Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 2:07 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2012 at 3:00 PM by triciamanly : remove mesh from file - Viewed 18844 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 253 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Tiggy027's wonderful picture windows let in 360 degree views in this upscale home built high on a cliff in the Sedona template. The house has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, living, formal dining, family room, outdoor dining, and large pool and jacuzzi. Lots of shrubs will require help for your sim but otherwise the house is easy to navigate and convenient. Fortunately for sims, they don't have to do windows!
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 164,425
Custom Content by Me:
- Casual curtain in stripes
- clay tile backsplash
- beige and green floral wall paper
- Red Flowers wall hanging
- Desert Mountain wall hanging
- Green Rolling Hills wall hanging
- beige stone tiles
- TV stand in medium wood
- tanned slate roof shingles
- orange pattern Mexican rug
- coral pattern Mexican rug
- sage tile wall
- bright tangerine paint
- olive stucco
- taupe stucco
- gravel terrain paint
- modern sofa in orange
- rugged stone wall
- sky blue stucco
- gray metal garage door
- tan shingle wall
Custom not included but needed:
Metro Window Set by Tiggy027 http://www.modthesims.info/d/257715
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?