Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 06:33 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2012 at 03:25 PM by JuBa_0oš - Viewed 29969 times. Direct link to this thread
28 Comments / replies (Who?) , 27 times favourited , 186 times thanked
This pose pack now contains a pose list (updated 04/02/2012)
Before downloading the pack make sure you read the instructions, if you need more help go here
Before installing this pose pack make sure you have:
- Pose Player
- One More Slot Please (to adjust the height)
To use your poses ingame:
1. Copy .package files
2. Paste them into your Sims 3> Mods> Packages folder
3. Run the game
4. Buy the pose player from the decor section and choose the "select a pose" option
Now you can download the pack ;-) have Fun!
Six poses specially created for your magical beings. You can use them above or under water.
CC (all free):
YU003 Genius f by Newsea at Newsea
PeggySpecial - July09 Converted/Fixed! by My Blue Book at My Blue Book
Mermaid tail by Gamesir found at Sims Cave (need to be registered to download it)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Before installing this pose pack make sure you have:
- Pose Player;
- One More Slot Please (to adjust the height);
- An active Sim
To use your poses ingame:
- Place the ".packages" files inside your Packages Folder (Before running the game);
- Buy pose player from the decor section;
- Click on it and choose the "Pose by name" option;
- Write the name of the pose (the name list is already inside the download) ex: a_sereia
- Make sure you save your new pose by clicking on the pose player again and selecting "My List" and then "Add current pose to My List"
Need more information?
The creator also recommends you check the following:
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=438706 - Pose Player
http://www.modthesims.info/d/428179 - One More Slot Please
Users who thanked this download also thanked: