Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Mar 2012 at 09:53 PM - Viewed 16072 times. Direct link to this thread
12 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 175 times thanked
Last week we went to a locksmith's house in an older neighborhood in Phoenix. He had green grass in his front yard, so refreshing! Upon entering the house, the first thing you noticed was an arched brick wall which separated the living and dining areas. I loved it because it was a very artistic room divider, and yet the arch made it seem like an open floorplan. I asked if the house was built that way, and the locksmith said no, that he had put in the wall himself. I didn't see the rest of the house, so I used my imagination. I hope your sims will be as inspired as I was by the locksmith's house!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 142,188
Custom Content by Me:
- rust and black southwest carpet
- echru and cream with blue carpet
- Blue Sky and Cactus wall hanging
- toy box in plain wood
- colonial drape in teal
- Night Sky and Cactus wall hanging
- diamond pattern Mexican rug
- Desert Sunset wall hanging
- brown and white diamond pattern rug
- bedspread in chocolate
- Fruit Still Life wall hanging
- colonial drape in chocolate
- Picking Bluebonnets wall hanging
- bedspread in teal
- red roof tile
- tie back drape in pale green
- Vase of Flowers wall hanging
- mahogany diamond carpet
Custom Content Included:
- salmon with dark wood panel by millyana@TSR
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?