It's a good habit to always delete the 'scriptCache.package' file when you install or replace a scripted mod.
If you don't know how ---> Game Help:Sims 3 Delete Cache Files
October 19th - Updated for 1.63 (added HoloComputer) and added pack for older patches
September 5th, 2013 - Verified 1.57 Compatibility
June 20th, 2013 - Verified 1.55 Compatibility
January 29th, 2013 - Verified 1.48 Compatibility
October 29th, 2012 - Verified 1.42 Compatibility
September 27th, 2012 - Verified 1.39 Compatibility
September 1st, 2012 - Verified 1.38 Compatibility
July 10th, 2012 - Verified 1.36 Compatibility
July 3rd, 2012 - Added "FrugalOnlyAutonomous" version
July 3rd, 2012 - Added "NoAutonomous" version
July 3rd, 2012 - Uploaded mod
Game Version : 1.63
work on previous patch
Levels too, but it's only been tested and proved working on 1.63
, so use it at your own risk.
This mod replaces the "ClipCoupon" interaction with a script, and also changes the "FindCoupons" interactions with two ITUN, specifically : FindCoupons_Computer
This means that any mod that replaces any of those interactions, won't work with this one.
This mod was requested by anak_ponti, at least the "ClipCoupon" part, while "FindCoupons" was added by me for completion.
As simple as it sounds, this mod makes both interactions available for all sims and not just the ones with the Frugal trait.
If you didn't know, "FindCoupons" is always available on computers, while "ClipCoupon" is available on newspapers (It can only be used once, by EA standards, of course once you clip a coupon from a newspaper, it hardly grows back....)
- JunJayMdM.EveryoneClipCoupons : download this version if you want the autonomy for everyone
- JunJayMdM.EveryoneClipCoupons.NoAutonomous : download this version if you want autonomy disabled for everyone.
- JunJayMdM.EveryoneClipCoupons.FrugalOnlyAutonomous : download this version if you want the autonomy for Frugal sims only.
- JunJayMdM.EveryoneClipCoupons_1.33-1.57 : download this version if your game has a patch level from 1.33 up to 1.57 (it includes all flavors)
- The newspaper interaction (ClipCoupon) has the autonomy disabled in all versions, as it was by EA default. I did some tests enabling it but it wasn't working. It can be used only once per newspaper, so it's not a big deal anyway.
- You don't need to have EPs installed, it will work fine with the Base Game only, as long as your game is patched up to date.
- Do not teach it to talk or it will start cursing and humiliating you, especially if you have a below average pc!
- If you find bugs in this mod, call the exterminator or simply report them to me
Inge and Peter Jones for S3PE
MTS tutorials that helped me a lot learning about tuning and scripting
All the modders in general and the good mods out there