Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Jul 2012 at 03:01 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2012 at 07:19 AM by allison731 - Viewed 11534 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 100 times thanked
Tags: #apartments, #home, #house, #cozy, #family, #comfy, #pleasant, #row houses, #garden, #traditional
This is my first series of the apartments, which is based on the houses from the real life.
My idea was to show how look like the streets of small towns.
In this apartment lot players can experience the game like in TS3. Sim along with his own house also has and interactive neighborhood where he can visit his neighbors, hang out with them, start a new love or even hostility.
One more adventage of this type of apartments is if your sim have not enough money to buy his own house, for house from Home Sweet Home project he will always have money.
Here sim need under 2.000 but for the residential house which is furnished and large as these apartment houses sim need 30,000 -50,000.
For a little money here families can have a nice, comfortable and pleasant life.
This is the first series of these kinds of apartments because none of the streets has no only three houses.
With more of these kinds of apartments I plan to build one small region in the sim neighboorhood that will remind on realistic towns.
And of course, I plan to share these kind of apartments with all sims fans...but don't rush me...it will be a very slow process.
Home Sweet Home-1 has 3 apartment units.
1st and 3rd unit has: kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
2nd unit is smaller and includes: kitchen, living room, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Rent price vary from 1,425 to 1.880.
Lot size is 5x2 - medium.
If you want to rent furnished apartment I recommend Enable "Rent Furnished Apartment" Outside of Debug Mode by thetechnosim
Custom Content NOT Included:
- Fallingwater-fulllengthwindow#2 from Fallingwater Collection by stonetower (diagonal version of included window and black recolor).
- Lafenetre Nostalgia by windkeeper (diagonal version of the included round window).
- Maxis Match Matrix/Craftsman Windows Expansion Sets 1 by tbudgett (diagonal versions of included windows).
- Maxis Match Shutters for the Matrix/Craftsman Windows & My Expansion Set by tbudgett (diagonal versions of included shutters).
- Simply Elegant Curtains by HolySimoly (diagonal version of 1-tile curtain. For recolor this curtains is needed DoubleLongMAIN mesh which is not included in this pack. With 1-tile MAIN mesh curtains have one main texture).
Lot Size: 5x2
Lot Price: 1.425-1.880
Custom Content Included:
- "Fallingwater" Full-length window#2 by stonetower
- "Fallingwater" Full-length window#2-white recolor by stonetower
- Lafenetre Round Window by windkeeper
- Residential roof4 grey by mzcynnamon
- Craftsman 2Tile Tall Closed Window by tbudgett
- 'Simply Elegant' Single Long Curtains by www.holysimoly.com by HOLYSIMOLY
- Shutter - Fits Craftsman 1Tile Standard Height Window by tbudgett
- Craftsman Tall 2Tile Shutters by tbudgett
- Birch Tree Shrubby Larger by khakidoo
- Birch Tree Shrubby by khakidoo
- japanese ajisai lavender by reica15
- Leafy Green Shrub by Khakidoo @ mts2
- Leafy Green Shrub-recolor1 by Khakidoo
- Luxurious Paradise Carpet by simfantastic2
Maxis and creators of custom content in this lot.
ladysilver2267 from http://ladysilver2267.deviantart.co...-Home-281138401 for png. picture on my front preview picture.
I additionally edited the look of the Ladysilver2267's title design.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: