MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Harvestable Peach Tree [Updated 15. 12. 2019]
by icemunmun Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 1:12 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2019 at 10:24 AM by icemunmun
1,458 Thanks Thanks 297 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Update - 15.12.2019
- Updated for University cafeteria recipe and dorm chests
- Updated for the latest Patch (12/12/2019 – PC: 18.104.22.1680 / Mac: 22.214.171.1240)
Update - 16.10.2019
- Updated for conservationist career and Spell casting
- Russian translations by leoobarse
Update - July 18 : Updated growing season
- Growing season : Summer and Fall
- Cannot be planted in freezing temps
Update - 21st June 2018 : Season Patch
--- Updated to Seasons Patch ( PC 126.96.36.1990 / Mac 188.8.131.520)
Update - 9, Nov, 2017 : Pets Patch
--- Updated to Pets Patch (PC - 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110)
Adds a custom Harvestable Peach Tree to the game.
---The Peach Tree produces Peaches which can be harvested.
---The Peach tree utilizes the generic fruit(Apple tree) from the game(no new tree mesh)
---Peaches are tagged as a fruit and can be eaten raw.
---Peaches can be used as a cooking ingredient in any recipe which requires fruit ( Custom Peach recipes to come later)
---Peaches can be found in the debug mode (turn on debug mode and search for 'Peach' )
---They can also be bought from the fridge using shop from fridge mod by Graycurse
---Can be planted like any other fruit
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the veggie and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 18.104.22.1680 / Mac Version 22.214.171.1240
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Localization: - Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt) , Czech(Rynka_CS), Dutch (ElenaInTheSims) , Italian(Ele88) , Polish (Piesek64) , Spanish( gato_24)
-Sims 4 studio
Peach Tree:Same as the Base Game Apple Tree
Peach Fruit: High LOD - 209 vertices/260 polygons , Medium LOD - 128 vertices/148 polygons
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|icemunmun_Peach.rar | Description: Custom harvestable Peach Tree||113.3 KB||81,025||15th Dec 2019|