Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated Mousehole (it's only 2:21 minutes long)
In the City Living expansion pack you can find mouseholes on the walls sometimes. My idea was to make it able to have those in the Base game too, but then without the interactions.
As making Expansion Pack content Base game compatible isn't allowed, I made my own mousehole wall decal using a base game wall decal as a base and placing my own mousehole textures on it.
Compared to the City Living mouseholes, my mouseholes don't have interactions and are just for deco. They DO spawn a mouse/rat every few seconds and this will repeat itself for an infinite time.
An example of the animation can be found in the video at the top of this page. It will also show some tips on how to use this mousehole outside of the house.
When downloading the mouseholes, you're also getting the Unlocked Mouse trap, which came from the City Living Expansion Pack. There for you need to have that expansion pack if you want to have the mouse trap in your game too.
If you don't have it, the mouse trap simply won't appear in your game.
Base game Compatible (City Living Required for the Mouse trap)
These are standalone objects, so they won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find the mousehole wall decal in Buy mode > Decoration > Painting/Decals OR type Mouse into the search bar.
You can find the mouse trap in Buy mode > Decoration > Misc OR type Mouse into the search bar.
They can be recognized by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The costs for the mousehole wall decal is: 15 Simoleons
The costs for the mouse trap is : 4 Simoleons
Mousehole: Base Game Compatible
Mouse trap: City Living Required
Tested with gameversion: 22.214.171.1240
- Animated INVISIBLE Mouse Hole - Added some new features to make it easier to use when placing under/in other objects.
Custom Content used on Thumbnail:
- Far Cry 4 Paintings made by myself.
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BakieGaming-Animated-Mousehole.zip | Description: BakieGaming-Animated-Mousehole||152.6 KB||2,548||1st Sep 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
14 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects/Walls/Floors, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119