Denizen Pond - Revamped
For some more info and example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Denizen Pond - Revamped (it's only 5:55 minutes long)
Denizen Pond - Revamped
As I thought that the Denizen Pond that came with the Get Famous Expansion Pack could be made more useable for a larger part of the community, I've made a standalone mod of it with 10 new recolors, added more deco slots and changed the light colors that are visible at night.
The 10 recolors are divided into 3 "themes":
- Mossy > Looks as if it's been there for quite some time already
- Bloody > As if the ponds are filles with blood
- Freshy > Looks more fresh with a nice blue water color
This mod requires the Get Famous Expansion Pack
It's a standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
You can find the Revamped Denizen Pond in Buy mode > Activity and skills > Outdoor Activities OR type Revamped into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 1900 Simoleons.
Requires the Get Famous Expansion Pack
Tested with gameversion: 22.214.171.1240
Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail
Animated - Placeable Amphibian - Frogs
Animated - Placeable Reptile - Iguanas
Animated - Placeable Birds - Pigeons
Animated - Hollow Trunk + Chipmunk Effect
Animated - Glowing Amanita Muscaria (Mushroom)
Unlocked + Recolored Group of Rocks + BONUS Base Game Rocks
Raisable Rocks - Jungle Cliffs
I Hope you like this Revamped Denizen Pond and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BakieGaming-DenizenPond-Revamped.zip | Description: BakieGaming-DenizenPond-Revamped||20.14 MB||2,203||8th Mar 2019|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
9 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects/Walls/Floors/Animals, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Objects & Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119