22 Sept 05
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
- UPDATE: As per request, now the object is available in community lots, too: you can find it in Misc/Misc section.
Credits to Wintermuteai1
for having been the first to discover this item (and to Maxis for having created it...).
: I can assure you that I know
that most of these things can be done using the testingCheats... (BTW: why all the people call them "boolprop" - that just means "boolean property" - when the cheat has its own name?
(Original post follows)
Browsing the game files, I've found this object, that seems quite interesting and useful: it's a "cheat" object; it has been created by Maxis for testing purpose, that lets you change many characteristics of your sims:
- Set the life stage of the sim
- Raise and lower motives (one by one or all at once)
- Change personality treats
- Gain or lose skill points
- Unlock and get all the career rewards
- Change aspiration at will (even the hidden "Grilled Cheese" aspiration :rofl
- Become vampire or cure vampireness
- Gain or loose influence points
The object looks like a child-size doll; you can find it in the Misc/Misc section of the catalog (cost §0).
This object has been introduced with the Nightlife EP, and is supposed to work with the Nighlife only. I haven't tested it in other environments: it may work or may not!
INSTALLATION: just extract to your downloads; remove the package to uninstall.