View Full Version : Check out my "Pleasantview" series
5th Jan 2011, 01:30 AM
Hey, i have a series on youtube called Pleasantview you can see it on My Channel (http://youtube.com/user/supermachinimator) season 3 has just finished... and season 4 is coming out soon :) so please check it out and tell me what you think... If you watch an episode in the 1st season and think that it's terrible... don't worry, it gets much better :)
:!: I also have a voice over series coming soon that i need actors for :!:
12th Jan 2011, 12:24 AM
I've already watched 3 episodes, and I'm enjoying it! :D It's like the whole story is composed of random, weird events. First, Don uses the spinning machine and accidentally transports himself to a farmhouse and meets Mortimer Goth as a young child. Then, in the next episode, Bella, the woman captured by aliens, reveals herself to be behind all this to defeat Don and get Mortimer back. Little does she know that her own daughter is engaged with Don. Talk about some family drama there!
Now, a few pointers:
1. Hold the camera steady.
2. Choose music carefully. The music is not that continuous.
3. Use some transitions, so the movie won't look so chopped up.
4. Match the scene and music better. A sad scene will play some sad music; likewise, a happy scene will play some happy music.
5. Explore around in cameraman mode. Some movements with the camera can change a lot in presentation!
6. Know when to clip off. Some of the clips are too long, so the interactions don't look smooth.
Overall, great story! I enjoyed watching it! :)
Thanks for your kind words, I will try to improve on the areas you spoke about, if you watch the first episode and then the most recent episode, you will notice a dramatic improvement :)
31st Mar 2011, 04:45 AM
Is that a good hahahahahaaha btw? lol :P
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.