Rainbow Village Pier
Let your sims take a strole down Rainbow Village's historic pier. With the caress of the sea breeze on their back and the smell of salt in their air, once they arive they might never want to leave again.
More than just a beach and sand, the pier also contains numerous shops, beauty salons and activities for your sims to enjoy, including a waterfront seafood resturant.
A games room is conveniently located above the bakery for those colder months when swimming isn't an option.
Finally no pier would be compleate without a swimwear and 'discount' souvinier shack for a priceless memory of your outing at the beach.
CC pictured but not included:
Chair and bench recolours by Piggi
Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price: 171586
Custom Content by Me:
- Plaster and mold wall in lilac HS edit
- Plaster and mold wall in Clay HSedit
- White tile wall
Custom Content Included:
- Worn Beach Fence by Adele by Adele
- Stone Paving by SimoneA
- Waterfall Matching Rock and recolours by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 3 by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 4 by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 5 by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 6 by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 7 by Marvine
- Waterfall Matching Rock 8 by Marvine
- Manor House Climbing Ivy by Phoenix_phaerie
- UpRite Column, 5% Taller by Sophie-David
- UpRite Column, 31% Taller by Sophie-David
- Platninum brick by Kittyispretty69
- Midnight black brick by Kittyispretty69
- Snazzy vertical siding by Sixtyten
- mediterran hideaway short window mesh by Olemantiker
- mediterran hideaway short open window mesh by Olemantiker
- Mediterran hideaway long open window mesh by Olemantiker
- mediterran hideaway window recolour - white by Olemantiker
- Mediterran hideaway long window mesh by Olemantiker
- HS Adelle dining chair recolour by Annex Blog
- 'Adelle' Dining Chair by Holy Simoly by HolySimoly
- Low Wooden Planter by Khakidoo
- Tall Wooden Planter by Khakidoo
Beautiful, thank you
This is just freaking AMAZING!!!!
This lot is absolutely lovely! My only question is, where was it placed in your neighborhood? I have tried several different locations and can't get it to place.
Unfortunatly this is one of the things about beach lots that I've noticed. I tested this in two seperate hoods to make sure it was transferrable but I think that it can be difficult to place lots with different distances away from the road, or if the hood is not compleatly flat with the beach. Unfortunatly I don't have any advice to give, except that it is likley just not to work with that specific hood terrain. Sorry I can't offer any more advice as I really don't know! Perhaps if you searched the MTS2 help section it might have a more substantial answer?)
WANT. NOW. Wait does it require Glamour Life... no. Yays. I lost my Glamour Life. =D
Which terrain did you place this on? I'm making a custom shopping district so I can use whicheveer terrain it will work with.......
Hi! Can't quite remember what terrain I origionally used, but if you have all the EP's (which are required for this lot to work anyway) you can usually place it (if your having trouble) using the modifyneighbourhoodterrain cheat. I'm no expert on this cheat, but there are some great tips about using it around if you just google and search. Sorry I can't help more *curses lack of memory*
Why is this not a starred lot? This is just AMAZING! Thank you! This is just beautiful. Btw, has anyone tried putting it in Bluewater Village? Does it work? Oh, and can you still download if you don't have glamour life?
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 2:58 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.