As it was mentioned in the comments section, Nicole K. Games had uploaded a usefull video on YouTube.
She perfectly explains how to install Custom Content like this "No Into"-Mod. So if you're not 100% familiar with installing Mods, you could have a look at her video:
The Packages containing empty AVI files. I've searched for all intro movies in the Sims 4 Packages with s4pe and found out, that they are only compiled into the "ClientFullBuild1.package".
Then I've exported all of this AVI files and found the following instance IDs containing the intro movies:
After that I created a package with s4pe, import 9 empty AVI files and set there instance ID to the IDs given above.
- 0x799AE80054CEE156: EA & Maxis Intro
- 0xE096C99F0C5579B6: "Los Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096CA9F0C557B08: "The Sims 4" Intro with Japanese sub
- 0xE096CB9F0C557D59: "The Sims 4" Intro with Korean sub
- 0xE096CE9F0C558228: "De Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C39F0C556FFD: "The Sims 4" Intro with Chinese sub
- 0xE096C69F0C5574DE: "Les Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C89F0C557877: "Die Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C99F0C5579AB: "The Sims 4" Intro
Type: Maxis Content Hiders |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Intro Entfernt.zip | Description: German Version||201 Bytes||29,974||7th Sep 2014|
|No Intro.zip | Description: General Version||240 Bytes||213,011||7th Sep 2014|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Page 5 of 7