Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Feb 2006 at 07:25 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 07:58 PM by Cheeseisgood - Viewed 11960 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 64 times thanked
Well howdy folks! I'm back in the Uploading spirit and this is the second lot I have uploaded today! And it won't be the Last, I'll tell you that! ( I have one or two more of this type of house I will upload maybe later maybe tommorow. I'll see)
Low budget? Have you ever moved your sims out of their house to find that they now have LESS money than they started the game with? I have. This is why I thought up these! TRAILERS! Just hook 'em up to the back of your car and drive your home off into the sunset! (Although obviously you can only move these houses via the move lots button in the hood, and there are no sunsets on the sims 2!)
I try my hardest to make each house under $20,000, so they count as starter homes. I beleive this trailer is around $18,000, give or take a bit. All of my trailers are meant for either 1 or 2 sims. All my trailers are fully furnished, giving your sims the things they need to start them off, and a bit of spare cash to keep them going!
Games req: Original, Nightlife, University
Lot size - 1x3
Lot cost - Around $18,000
Sleeps - 1 sim
Custom Content: NO CUSTOM CONTENT (Cleaned with sims2pack clean installer)
1) All of my creations are free and kept that way
2) All of my creations are MINE to post where I please, and mine only, and kept that way.
3) Please remember to rate this house then click on the box below the ratings saying 'Thank and Vote'
4) Have a nice day!
Don't forget to look out for my next trailer lot! Coming soon!]
P.S. As my signiture says I am now doing house requests. Please Message me!
Edit: sorry, just to clarify, Trailers 1, 2 and 3 are all under $20,000 even though they are in the over $20,000 forum. I'll read a bit more carefully next time!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: