Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 02:24 PM - Updated 13th May 2006 at 02:58 AM by Live Freaky! Die Freaky! - Viewed 16787 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 148 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Some more clothing for your punk teens. This is a set of clothes that I made for myself, but never thought to upload. It's a mix of different items of clothing for both genders, and includes:
- Under Oath sweatshirt & pants outfit for teen boys
- Blue tee shirt for girls that reads, "I got my shirt ripped off on the Jerry Springer Show."
- Pinstriped grey 3/4 length pants for girls with converse sneakers
- Plaid pants for girls with converse sneakers
- A red sweatshirt & pants outfit for boys with "Ski Club" on the back
- Bondage jeans for girls with converse sneakers
- A mandarin-style black dress
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: