Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 05:10 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2006 at 06:03 PM by Delphy - Viewed 1178270 times. Direct link to this thread
1242 Comments / replies (Who?) , 486 times favourited , 6345 times thanked
Tags: #harry, #potter, #rowling, #wizard, #witch, #witchcraft, #occult, #magic, #fantasy, #ghost, #spell, #cauldron, #potion, #potions, #hack, #character, #characters, #hogwarts
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hello one and all,
The Harry Potter Project is designed to bring the magic of the Potter books to life in your Sims 2 game. Witches and muggles alike will feel right at home with this big set. It's as close to a magic expansion as we're going to get.
In the following posts, you'll find characters, clothes, recolours and a brand new magical skill, complete with magic supplies.
Dumbledore's Army are Atavera, Avialle, Cinnamon, Echo,
Exnem, Jaxad0127, Lethe_s, LyricLee, Superfly and Tipoual
Our thanks to everyone who has helped this project along, including all original HP forum members, Numenor and especially Delphy and the staff.
- Please don't steal our work.
- Don't upload the sims or their custom content without permission.
- You're very welcome to recolour the objects found here, but please link to this thread for the meshes.
- You're allowed to remesh the hacked objects, but please give credit to the original creators, and post a link to this thread with your upload.
- We like to know about recolors and additions! Please tell us about them so we can link you here.
- All downloads come with a readme file containing all necessary information. Please read those before asking questions. The downloads are also in archives to save on bandwith and serverspace.
Please do not ask for zips or single, grouped uploads. Just use Q-Xpress and click the little Q icon instead.
There's simply too much here to make different versions of archives Thank you.
- You will find the downloads in the first few posts of this thread.
Click on the link that says Click here to view all Comments / Feedback to open them.
Downloads are in posts 2-13
- And just for good measure.
We will not be posting files.
Get Q-Xpress instead (just read the first note... again)
Can all questions about any of the items/characters in this set please go in this thread (Rather than Pm'd to the DA). Thanks
Update apr 14: Added a new version of the haunted painting. This should work for non-ep versions. If you had problems with the old one, please redownload. It'll overwrite the previous package.
Update apr 15: Repackaged the Bloody Baron. My apologies to Tabala.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
Please check the rest of the thread for possible files. To see all comments, click here
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#harry, #potter, #rowling, #wizard, #witch, #witchcraft, #occult, #magic, #fantasy, #ghost, #spell, #cauldron, #potion, #potions, #hack, #character, #characters, #hogwarts
Users who thanked this download also thanked: