Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 04:31 PM by Ren - Viewed 1340371 times. Direct link to this thread
216 Comments / replies (Who?) , 842 times favourited , 11427 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hi, I'm Louis at SimCribbling.
All of my uploads at Sims2 Exchange were deleted, so I dicided to upload my files here (ya I know it's pretty late to do it :p)
Anyway here they are
Light, Mid, Tan, Dark Tan, Tan, Pale
Gray, Slategray, Dimgray, Yellowgreen, Midnight
- You may use and share my files freely at any site (just in case of full sim package) as long as the above credit and contact information are included,
if the files are not used for commercial purposes.
- You may change/recolor my files freely and distribute your recolorings at any site without additional permission, just keep the credit.
p.s. I'm a female.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: