Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Mar 2007 at 09:00 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2012 at 03:36 AM by leesester : fix inline image links - Viewed 369421 times. Direct link to this thread
232 Comments / replies (Who?) , 273 times favourited , 7261 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Nouk - Nouk's own haircut! Curly ponytail for ladies of all ages!
This is the haircut I wear every now and then. My hair is one big ball of frizz if I do not put any product in it, wich is the result of my heritage :D
Having sims with my hair is something I never really had, because no-one will make me a huge ball of gelled down frizz. So here it is, finally!!
The blondes are not to my liking. If you can make something nicer, please do!
* mesh for all ages
* 7 colors, binned, one in the custom bin
* correct eyebrow colors
* animated to bounce around
All ages and 7 colors!
A better view...
* Make as many recolors as you like, and you may ofcourse include the mesh. Be sure to credit though, link back to this thread or www.noukiesims2.net.
* Do not put on a paysite, or anywhere you have to pay to get it.
* Wes_H for making the brilliant Unimesh plugins to make this work!
* Everyone who made the meshing process and the tools involved possible!
* Hysterical Paroxysm for listening to me whine!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
There are 8 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: