This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Have you ever dreamed of the day the Sims wouldn't talk with windmill arms? Well I have and that day has come. This hack is designed for those looking for less animated talking and allows Sims to talk standing without arm movement and sitting with less animation. This hack is designed to be used with my Talk Standing
and Talk Sitting
hacks both available at MTS2 so please download those if you haven't.
The hack is organized in the following manner:
- Various standing poses where Sims are visibly breathing
- Various standing poses where Sims are still
- Sitting breathe pose for any type of chair and bathtub pose
- Walking in place for females (includes run, pregnant, happy, etc.)
Walk female short*
- Walking in place with smaller footsteps for females (includes run, pregnant, happy, etc.)
- Walking in place for males (includes run, pregnant, happy, etc.)
Walk male short*
- Walking in place with smaller footsteps for males (includes run, pregnant, happy, etc.)
- Various vehicle driver and passenger poses
- Talk strings for sitting on a chair
- Talk strings for sitting at a bar
*Designed to be used with chroma keying (i.e. greenscreen).
You can take a look at the pictures to see examples of this hack but a video would do much better so I've uploaded a demo video on youtube HERE
. The video may be taken down in the future. Btw, sorry for the crummy greenscreening on the walking clip but as a demo vid, I didn't try too hard.
Place this in your downloads folder. This hack is a green reaction box and can be found under Hobbies.../Miscellaneous. The hack should only require the base game and Nightlife but I have all EPs except Pets and Seasons installed. The package includes:
-Guide on how to use the hack (pdf)
-Mr. Bearlybutts (panda chair) invisible recolor (refer to guide)
*Please READ THE GUIDE on how to use this hack.
There are some tricks to it as well as tips on how to use the hack effectively. Please do not skip the guide and then ask me questions. Please test and give me feedback. Thanks and enjoy!
*A very special thanks to Jixs for his Prop Hack
which gave me the idea to create this hack. This hack would not have been possible without it because it was modeled after it.