Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th May 2007 at 09:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 01:09 PM by The Guild Masters - Viewed 697031 times. Direct link to this thread
329 Comments / replies (Who?) , 656 times favourited , 4665 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Update march 23, 2008: The Alchemist's Spyglass is updated for Free Time. Please download and let it overwrite the old one. Find it in post 11
so you're looking for something new? Or something very old?
These pages will take you straight to the darker ages. You'll find echoing halls and medieval towns full of shadowy corners that could just house a monster. On the town square you'll find the paupers, scrounging to get their next meal and wearing rags to cover themselves. Looking down on them are the cold hearted nobles, the gypsies and the bandits, all making their way in life despite everyone else. In dank basements alchemists and wizard pore over tomes written on black paper, and try to make lead into gold.
We will also take you to victorian times, to a world that is certainly more elegant, but not less dangerous. In the backrooms of abandoned mansions, men who think they are gods tinker with howling contraptions and flying machines.
Table of contents
This project is very wide-ranging, including objects, lots, hair and rooms filled to bursting with clothes. Please don't stray from the path, traveller.
Once you click to view all comments, this list will help you on your way.
Please see the actual posts for the files to download!
Or click the "Click here to view all Comments" at the bottom of the page
- Post 2: Build Sets - updated July 25
- Post 3: Clothes: Medieval Women - updated May 22
- Post 4: Clothes: Medieval Men - updated May 22
- Post 5: Clothes for Victorian Women
- Post 6: Clothes for Victorian Men
- Post 7: Dark clothes for Curvy Women
- Post 8: Dark clothes for Bodybuilders
- Post 9: Hair meshes
- Post 10: Dark Lots
- Post 11: New object meshes
- Post 12: Object recolours
- Post 13: Walls and floors
- Post 14: Resources for this theme
- Post 15: Clothing Mesh Info (coming)
Your Guild masters are: Alexasrosa, Besen, Corvidophile2, Crocobaura, EnblithTheFair, Fresh-Prince, Iamliz13, JohnBrehaut1, Lethe_s, Tiggerypum, V1nd1care, Xanathon, Zoej
Our thanks to everyone who contributed ideas, nengi65, liegenschonheit and especially Hysterical Paroxysm, Helaene, Delphy and the staff.
- Please don't steal any of these works and claim them as your own, post them on P2P programs or sell them on eBay.
- Please don't reupload any of the lots anywhere.
- You are very welcome to recolour any of the objects, clothes and hair meshes and upload them, as long as you make your own textures (so no colour slider recolours, please).
- For policies about including meshes and recolours in your uploads, please check with the creator (all thumbnails have pictures of the items and the name of their creator).
- Please don't ask for 'one big file'. Use Q-Xpress instead, and click on this link to download all files in the entire thread. Do make sure to read the posts and check for necessary meshes and such though.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
There are 20 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
female pirate clothing
gypsy clothes for teens
gypsy clothing for elders
clothing for gypsy children
gypsy outfits for adults
4 Knight's Outfits
Medieval Ren Girl Set
Medieval Alpha Tunics
Layered Medieval Dresses
Medieval Outerwear Set For Adult Female
Medieval Outerwear for Child Male
Modified Louis skins on Warlokk's Ren Gal Mesh (Dark Project)
Medieval Outerwear For Adult Male
Medieval Outerwear For Teen Female
Medieval Outerwear Set For Child Female
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: